Microsoft Caves Again! Xbox One to Include Headset!
- Always online? No longer!
- No used games? Now supports used games!
- No sharing physical disks with friends? Go for it!
- Incompatible with non-proprietary headsets? Nope. It does that too now!
- No headset? Here's a headset!
Microsoft, I salute you for admitting you were wrong!
So what about the Kinect?
I honestly think it's only a matter of time before Microsoft releases a Kinect-less option for the Xbox One. It only has one exclusive game for its launch (Kinect Sports Rivals) and I just don't see $100 in value there. Voice commands are something that keep getting pushed, but they're never very good. The original Kinect was fine for a dance camera, but there is no reason why they should be including one in with every box.
Original Blog Post
- Adobe Jones likes this