View Full Version : My collected guides to help Uncharted Waters Online players here.
11-03-2010, 03:03 AM
>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/) to Learn more about Crafting in Uncharted Waters Online there's a complete Guide on doing the following.
5. Rank Up Skill
6. Ship cannon building guide
7. (Food/Livestock) Run
8. Adventure Class: Quick early EXP/Fame guide by: Starcrossed
9. Uncharted Waters Online: Language Guide
10. Handicraft Skill Guide
11. Easy grinding of Fame : Adventure Class
12. Fishing Spots: Uncharted Waters Online Class
13. Investment books : Cooking Class
14. Investment books : Sewing Class
15. Investment books : Technology Class
16. Investment books : Casting Class
17. Town Investment for Skill books : Eastern Europe
18. Town Investment for Skill books : Northern Europe 19. Town Investment for Skill books : Western Europe
20. Town Investment for Skill books : West Africa
21. Town Investment for Skill books : East Africa : Indian Ocean22. GA_Darthfiend's Maritime basics using Galley as well as techniques on sea battles.
22. Ship special equipments
23. The basis of common sense Shipbuilding: >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/the-basis-of-common-sense-shipbuilding.html)
I am sure it'll help you a lot.
Thank you and Have a nice Day!!
11-05-2010, 10:24 PM
5. Rank Up Skill >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/uncharted-waters-online.html)
11-05-2010, 11:27 PM
No, but seriously, when the fuck did they make a new Uncharted Waters?
How close a resemblance does it bear to the originals?
11-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Honestly i haven't played the Uncharted Waters console version, i advise you to visit my review of the game >>HERE<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/17/post/2010/09/uwo-game-review.html)
6. Ship cannon building guide >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/ship-cannon-building-guide.html)
11-10-2010, 02:07 AM
7. (Food/Livestock) Run >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/major_painstrade-runs-foodlivestock.html)
11-14-2010, 01:55 AM
8. Adventure Class: Quick early EXP/Fame guide by: Starcrossed>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/adventure-class-quick-early-expfame-guide-by-starcrossed.html)
11-16-2010, 03:32 AM
9. Uncharted Waters Online: Language Guide>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/uncharted-waters-online--language-guide.html)
11-16-2010, 09:26 AM
I didn't even know this game existed online.
11-17-2010, 03:28 AM
Yeah the game is actually has its own servers on other countries, Uncharted Waters Online is recently released globally so its normal that you haven't heard it before, same thing happened to me. hehe
11-18-2010, 01:41 AM
10. Handicraft Skill Guide>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/crafting-guides-handicraft.html)
11-21-2010, 03:30 AM
10. Handicraft Skill Guide>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/faqs-being-a-pirate-uncharted-waters-online-by-gadarthfiend.html)
11-22-2010, 04:36 AM
11. Easy grinding of Fame : Adventure Class>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/adventure-class-how-to-grind-your-fames-fast.html)
11-28-2010, 01:56 AM
13. Investment books : Cooking Class>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/cooking.html)
12-02-2010, 01:56 AM
14. Investment books : Sewing Class>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/sewing.html)
12-03-2010, 09:37 PM
15. Investment books : Technology Class>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/technology.html)
12-05-2010, 03:22 AM
16. Investment books : Casting Class>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/casting.html)
12-06-2010, 07:49 PM
This thread delivers.
12-07-2010, 01:48 AM
17. Town Investment for Skill books : Eastern Europe>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/eastern-europe.html)
12-09-2010, 01:23 AM
18. Town Investment for Skill books : Northern Europe >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/northern-europe.html)
12-12-2010, 03:33 AM
19. Town Investment for Skill books : Western Europe >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/western-europe.html)
12-14-2010, 02:33 AM
20. Town Investment for Skill books : West Africa >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/west-africa.html)
12-15-2010, 11:39 PM
21. Town Investment for Skill books : South Africa >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/south-africa.html)
12-19-2010, 03:13 AM
22. Town Investment for Skill books : East Africa : Indian Ocean>>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/east-africa--indian-ocean.html)
12-22-2010, 01:38 AM
23. GA_Darthfiend's Maritime basics using Galley as well as techniques on sea battles. >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/ga_darthfiends-guide-uwo-maritime-basics-galleys.html)
12-28-2010, 01:14 AM
24. Ship special equipments: >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/ship-special-equipments.html)
01-01-2011, 01:54 AM
Heyya fellow gamers hehe.. i have an interesting info regading "Healthy Gaming Lifestyle".
We all heard news related excessive playing video games like a 2 Korean couple lead their child to starve to death while playing excessively and a Korean gamer played for 50 hours and ended dead by cardiac arrest. I want to share some tips to help you maintain your health when playing games.
irst of all, you have to keep in mind that games are supposedly to be fun and not to get addicted to it by spending not too much time
playing. In short know your limits and know when to stop. Pause system is implemented on most of the games why? To have breaks of course not just to temporarily halt your game progress.
Read More... (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/06272010.html)
01-04-2011, 01:51 AM
25. The basis of common sense Shipbuilding: >>Click Here<< (http://mumblejumbles.weebly.com/the-basis-of-common-sense-shipbuilding.html)
01-11-2011, 11:28 PM
[Event] 2X EXP Event!! By UWO, Jan 10, 2011
Ahoy there mates!
Get ready as Uncharted Waters Online gives you a treat you dont want to miss!
We will be giving 2x Experience to all you sailors out there!
Release your sails, raise the anchors and fill up your rations for another Grand Adventure!
● Event: 2X EXP
● Period: Jan 11. 18:00pm ~ Jan 18. 18:00pm (GMT+9)
Explore, Battle, and Conquer to Make History!
Server Maintenance Jan 11th, 2011 By UWO, Jan 10, 2011
Greetings UWO Fans,
We will be conducting Server Maintenance on January 11th.
● Date: Jan 11th 2011
● Time: 14:00pm to 18:00pm [GMT+9].
(Your Local Time :Jan 11, 2011 01:00 PM to Jan 11, 2011 05:00 PM)
1. New Waters Opened
● Central and South America Eastern Coast
· Raise attainment level by completing Imperial Quests.
Quests can be received from NPC located in Palace of each major city
· Central and South American Eastern Coast will be opened when attainment
level earned by all players meets the required level
· Once the Coast is open, restart the Imperial Quest to obtain Latin America
East Coast Temp. Permit
2. New Cities Opened
● 14 new locations in Central and South America
● 1 city that can be entered through a landing spot (Tenochtitlan)
· Can be entered through a quest which can be obtained from Adventurer’s
guild at Santo Domingo
3. New Quests/Discoveries
● 256 Quests
● 36 Imperial Quests
● 174 Discoveries
4. New Items
● 17 Consumable items
● 13 Recipes
5. Town Development System
● Towns can be developed by donating items and discoveries
· Each nation’s reclaimed lands located in Central and South America
· A reward will be given to the donator
● The scenery of the towns will change through development
· Change in the size and scenery of the town
· As the town develops, it will be changed into a Central Capital allowing
Dock Function and new trade goods
6. Dock System
● Allows players to keep 1 ship at the dock
● While the ship is kept, its maximum durability is restored
● Utility ticket can be obtained from Dock Manager once the reclaimed land
becomes central capital
● Players can obtain the utility ticket in exchange for 50 Patriot Award and 5 million
Ducats. Patriot Award can be obtained by doing imperial quests and donations
7. Skill for Original Ship
● New original skill for a ship
● Conditions to add skill
· Shipbuilding Skill Rank
· Required Paneling
· Original Ship Permit
● Original Ship Permit can be obtained from Secretary NPC located in each
palace in exchange for 200 Patriot Awards.
● Adding skill can be done through Shipyard Master NPC using Ship build
8. My Recipes
● Make player’s character memorize owned recipes and create items without
● My recipe can be utilized through Secretary NPC in each palace
· To register, 30 Patriot Awards and certain amount of Ducats are required
· Required number of Patriot Awards increases as player wishes to add
● My recipes benefit
· Consumes 20% less Vigour
9. Maximum Level Extension
● Max level for each job is now extended to 65
● Scenario quest needs to be completed in order to extend the level
● Scenario quest conditions
· Latin America East Coast Temp. Permit
· Job level player wishes to extend needs to be 56 or higher
· Development progression of reclaimed land needs to meet certain points
·· Adventurer Level : Cultural Level 20,000 or higher
·· Merchant Level : Commerce Level 20,000 or higher
·· Maritime Level : Armament Level 20,000 or higher
· NPC Conversation
·· Adventurer Level: Lisbon – Adventurer's Niece
·· Merchant Level : Calicut – Millionaire
·· Maritime Level : Marseilles - Naval Officer
10. Character Name patch
● This patch will permit only alphabets and numbers to create a character name.
In the meantime, you can visit their website >>HERE<< (http://global.netmarble.com/uwo/) from time
to time for updates. :alc:
Explore, Battle, and Conquer to Make History!
01-18-2011, 01:23 AM
I found a detailed guide on how to become a chef in this game.
How to become a Chef in UWO (http://melancholicrebel.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-to-become-chef-in-uwo.html)