*this is not me, but he looks like how I feel
It's been a few months and I haven't blogged in a long time so I figured I would take a moment and reaffirm some goals that I want to achieve before the end of the year.
- Purchase tickets for Comic-Con 2011
- Finish my thesis.
- Apply for graduate school(s) by 11/14
- Start looking/applying for full time employment in the school system.
- Run the OUC ½ Marathon (13.3mi) in under 2:45. I've gotten a bit lethargic over the past few months, but I should be in decent shape in time for this event. Last year I injured my ankle around this same time and I was unable to run at a consistent pace after the ninth mile. I should be able to maintain a better pace this time around and beat last years time.
- Graduate college 12/17!
- Beat & complete (1000/1000 or platinum) four games. I haven't been able to play much the past couple months, but I would really like to finish: Halo:Reach, Fallout: New Vegas, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Alan Wake.
Well, wish me luck. Anyone else have a couple things they want to achieve/finish before we all make some New Year's resolutions?