I am not sure if you guys read my last week's blog or not, but to slightly follow up, I am going to share my list of hobbies that clears my mind.
5. Spending fun/happy time with friends or family; I have fun for as long as it last, but when people leave, I find myself with a smaller portion of the stressed thoughts gone.
4. Sleep; I find that sleep completely relaxes me and successfully lower any negative emotions/thoughts after waking up.
3. Video Games; This is a double-edge sword, sometimes when I am tired I just need to destroy some people online and winning makes me feel great, but if I am playing with thoughts and feelings that won't go away, it could make make lose a lot and discourage me.
2. Final Fantasy 14 Online; Just like spending time with friends and family, I am spending time with people I talk and play with on a daily basis as well with goals in mind, it is a combination of 5 & 3 except when you lose, you have guild mates that helps not feel discouraged, instead you want to work at it and think about what went wrong. FFXIV is no longer a game, it became a hobby.
1. Music; When I listen to music, I completely trance out, all thoughts just go away.