Skip this section if you have no interest in knowing why my life is over:
I'm officially back in my love/hate relationship with Sega. This has nothing to do with that new Sonic the Werehog abomination. This is going back to about seven years ago, when I lost something called self-control. That was back when Sega made games that made life without a controller in hand and a standard definition TV in front of you feel vacant and meaningless. This is a time of Sonic Adventure, Power Stone, Soul Calibur, Jet Grind Radio and finally Phantasy Star Online. A true MMO for the consoles. It's coming back to steal my soul.
Now it returns, on the most brilliant console it could show off its Boomas on.
Phantasy Star Zero: coming to the DS Winter 2008.
Originally Posted by Famitsu
Developer: Sonic Team (?)
Release: Winter 08
- Character Designer : Toshiyuki Kubooka (IdolMaster, Lunar)
- Scenario : Tooru Shiwasu
- Scenario : Teru Arai (mystery novel writer)
- Multiplayer over Nintendo WiFi connection
- Chat system supports sending of stylus sketches
- some sort of communication via microphone (??)
- Huge Dragon: Rayburn