Okay so I've mentioned that I'm pretty broke and at this point buried in debt? How much so...well I've decided to make an ongoing segment called "How Broke is Goomba".
Running Debt Number for October:
With the economy going down the drain (and possibly my job...today the casino I work for announced that they will be laying off 700 workers this month alone...) I have to work fast to start paying off some of that. My steady income from two jobs helps, but as interest for my credit cards (on average around 20%) comes in my payments are eaten almost the second I pay them. I have a stock pile of games though as you may have seen in my last Gamecube post, so I'm going to try and sell some things fast. Please if you see something you like let me know. I will list prices this time to make it easier. All prices include shipping and all that good stuff. Thanks! (No this is not a sob fest, rather a desperate plea to dig my way out of this ditch I'm stuck in).
Games I need to sell and FAST:
[If buying from Canada please add $1 to price for shipping costs]
* Gears of War: Collector's Edition (Metal Tin) - Xbox 360 - Complete with everything except the plastic sleave that went over the metal tin. Excellent condition and complete with mini artbook, manual, game discs and bonus content. - $30.00
* Capcom Classics Collection: Reloaded - PSP - Excellent condition, Complete - $15
* Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - PS2 - Brand New/Factory Sealed but was slightly crushed in shipping. Game inside is perfect and only some cosmetic bending on outside of packaging. - $35 shipped
* Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - PSP - Near Mint/Complete - $18 - Pending Sale to Icetron
* Ikaruga - Gamecube - Excellent Condition/Complete - Disc has some very light scratches but is otherwise near mint. - $30 - Pending Sale to youruglyclone
I will add more games if these ones sell. I want to focus on a small group at a time. Photos available upon request for any/all items. Thanks everyone!