It's been a while - lately, Twitter has been my primary outlet for expression. However, I just wanted to stop by to see how everything's going.
How have things been? Good? That's good.
Anyway, I also wanted to brag about how I got to play about 8 hours of Borderlands over the weekend.
Due to NDA's, I can't really say much. I'm pretty sure that I can say:
- Yes, the artstyle looks just like the trailer.
- I played two-player split-screen co-op.
- I reached level 24.
- I played it in their office in Plano, Texas.
- There are approximately 87 bazillion guns.
- I played as Brick, the Berserker.
- I played the XBox 360 version
- Unfortunately, it's not Games for Windows (oh, how I would've loved mouse+keyboard+achievements)
I don't believe I'm allowed to give any opinions, but let's just say that I went out and pre-ordered the game after my weekend session - which is a whole lot more than I can say about my experience playing through Ghostbusters pre-release.
EDIT: Listen to this week's Giant Bombcast for a pretty accurate preview.
Oh, and I also know what Gearbox's next game is.
|Comments (Total Comments: 10)|
|DarkZion - 07-30-2009, 05:32 AM|
|fizzywix - 07-30-2009, 05:42 AM|
|Shrapnellistic - 07-30-2009, 11:03 AM|
|smiggity - 07-30-2009, 11:41 AM|
|Static X - 07-30-2009, 11:43 AM|
|the_punisher - 07-30-2009, 01:26 PM|
|Indignate - 07-31-2009, 05:55 AM|
|Treehouse Gamer - 07-31-2009, 01:08 PM|
|Blackout - 07-31-2009, 04:29 PM|
|Oswald9599 - 08-05-2009, 12:10 AM|
|Recent Blog Entries by Treehouse Gamer|