1. How does this work?
Basically, you bring in a DVD to Customer Service and they will give you a $5 off Blu-Ray coupon. Pretty simple.
2. Can you use it on any Blu-Ray?
Only on Blu-Rays $9.99 and up. Previously, music Blu-Rays have been excluded, but everything else is game.
3. Is there a limit of coupons you can receive?
5 per day seems to be the limit.
4. When does the coupons expire?
Last day of the promotion (8/11).
5. Do multiple disc DVDs = multiple coupons?
No. If you trade in a TV show season boxset = 1 coupon, not 3 or 4.
6. Can I trade in ANY DVD?
Naturally, they won't accept DVD-R/RW's nor will they accept pornos. So, no trading in Wii Like 2
7. Can this be applied to past orders?
No. At most you can do a return/rebuy, but you would have to pay the current price so it may not be worth it.
8. Do I get the coupon back if I return the Blu-Ray I used a coupon on?
YMMV. Rule of thumb, be sure you are content with what you're getting before you use a coupon on it.
9. Do the DVDs I trade have to have the actual artwork and any inserts?
YMMV, but unless you get a real douche at CS, most won't care as long as it's in a case. (Generic DVD case will do)
10. I'm low on DVDs, any suggestions?
Dollar stores and places like Big Lots will occasionally carry $1 DVDs that you can get to trade in to Best Buy. Garage sales work as well if you can find one that is selling DVDs on the cheap.
11. Do coupons stack?
Nope. 1 coupon = 1 Blu-Ray purchase. Of course you can use multiple coupons in one transaction if you are purchasing the same amount of Blus.
This should be added to the OP.