Can GameFly client be deleted after? Ugh that a lot of crap to install.
Originally Posted by mwoody450
Thanks for the deal; that's a good one.
Some caveats for those thinking of purchasing from Gamefly, though:
1) You can't activate the game on Steam.
2) You have to download the UPlay client, as well as created a UPlay account, to use the game.
3) In a truly mind-boggling bit of wtf'ery, UPlay doesn't allow you to input codes in to their infant attempt at a Steam competitor...
4) ...so you have to download and install the Gamefly client as well.
5) Which also forces you to download Adobe's terrible little bit of greyware, Air.
6) And doesn't come in an up-to-date version, so you have to update the software you just downloaded.
The things I'll go through to save $12.