Originally Posted by walkonshadows
Bad Trader's should be called out in this thread.
1. I had a Steam Key that you specifically asked for. You didn't say it had to be one that I actually paid for, rather than you having an attitude and scoffing at the offer simply because it being a "free key". I noted in the original PM (had you bothered to read it) that it was a Steam key sent to me for being on the developers email list.
2. Why would whether or not it (Soulstorm) activated on Steam from the Amazon bundle have anything to do with this trade exactly?? I was trading for the Soulstorm you have listed under "Steam Gifts".
3. In your post above you clearly are willing to trade game for game (you have a "Keys I've missed" section as well as specifically asking for "Leftovers", yet in your (eventual) PM to me, you clearly state you don't want to trade for "Steam Gifts for keys". If that is your policy, then stating as much in your post would be helpful.
4. Choosing not to respond to a PM because you had an attitude about "free keys" and then telling the person "Take the hint then" when they PM you again 3 days later is bad business. I was civil in my post, you seem to have issues with the offer concerning your trading policy that no one had anyway of knowing other than you (especially since you refused to communicate back and chose to ignore the original PM.
5. Yes I realize there is Feedback, but if I left a negative one for you, you would turn around and do the same for me, and I feel I didn't do anything wrong. I got a PM form you saying that I was being condescending and that you now had an issue with it being a "free key". You are the one with the attitude "I simply felt it would be nice to bring it up since it's such a lovely and fair trade that I clearly regret missing out on." You deserve Negative Feedback for how you've conducted yourself. I don't.
6. Trying to save face and say that I was "calling you out" and "Whining and making a scene" for posting in the thread when I had no other way of communicating with you is twisting the facts to make yourself look less guilty as well as betraying the fact that due to being ignored the first time (for reasons unknown to me and dictated by you after the fact) I had no other way to communicate that I had something you went out of your way to specifically ask for, which is usually only done when it's a priority to that person.
7. Again, you make it out to be other people's problem because you choose to rapidly reply/delete PM's, and "With the 1 minute wait between PMs, sometimes I'll gap and one reply won't go through, then it gets cleared out and you're SOL." This shows you really don't care about how you conduct yourself. It's not me who's "SOL". It's you. You cost yourself a fair trade, but hey if it's "free keys" or keys people didn't actually pay for that your worried about, then I guess I don't have to worry about leaving this here: Europa Universalis III: Chronicles X2ZT2-R0JV6-E5CN8.
8. Maybe it's time for a Mod to lay down some ground rules for this thread. For now, your on ignore, but other potential traders should be wary of you, so this post will serve to that end.
1. Although he did list EU3 on his want list, he clearly didn't want it badly enough. I did, and I was willing to pay $3.50 for it. That's how the market works.
2. Steam activated plus tradeable games are worth more (sometimes a lot more) than their key counterparts, which is why it matters.
I agree Peroxide's hostile response was uncalled for (you weren't "making a scene" in your initial forum post and all he had to do was just say no) but can we please stop escalating this dispute? :S