Originally Posted by Blaan
Tony, Do you have a sense that they will make it in time for us to use the coupons for the Fable pack? I'm interested in this pack, but if it slips into February, I become less interested.
Thanks as always.
I have no idea. The last email I got from MSFT on keys read "We've requested the keys and will send them when they come over".
Sounds like they are waiting on delivery too.
This isn't set in stone yet at all BUT my coworker and I were able to get on the phone with the lawyer that Mooby linked us to. The guy that currently holds the rights for Kingdoms of Amalur on Steam.
He was extremely open to talking about getting that version distributed through Amazon, so we sent him our distribution agreement.
We're probably still a while off from actually getting the product on the site, which still might not happen, but at least now we're talking to the right people who can actually make the decision. He also sounded very open to participating in the Deal of the Week program.
TL;DR, if in a few months we are selling the Steam version of Kingdoms of Amalur you should all thank Mooby. I know I will personally be buying him the video game of his choice, regardless of whether or not we actually execute a deal.
Mooby, let me know what game you want.