Buyer won this auction
from me and left me negative feedback without giving me the chance to work things out.
His feedback left to me claims the item had a cut through the plastic case. I clearly pictured and described the item to have a tear in the cellophane. There was no other visible damage to the cellophane or the case.
He's obviously an OCD freak, just check his ridiculous feedback left to other sellers:
- Order was okay. Disappointed item had small dent on front and cut on the insert
- Item had cuts under plastic. But, seller refunded item plus the return cost!!
- Had crease on one of the items. Still, items were mint. Five Star Seller!!!
- Wasn't satisfied with item condition. Gave full refund!! Still a good seller!!
- Item had stain on it (which was on the item), shipping box had two holes in it!!
- Gamebox had small dent on back. Still, item was mint!! Great Seller!!
- Item was bent on front, got full refund, but had to file claim to get refund!!
- Item had rusty stains on gamebox (under shrink). But seller gladly gave refund!
- Had tiny piece of blue plastic under seal. No big deal. Otherwise, Great Item!!!
- Item had few invisible lines/minor dents. Otherwise, brand new, as described!!
I have sold over 100 items and never had a problem; had a 100% positive feedback. I try to described the items as best as possible and always take pictures of the actual item I'm selling off.