Originally Posted by Scorch
Deliver what, exactly?
Laughs. Definitely worked for me.
For what it's worth, and because it's always much funnier once the joke is explained:
Sega Rally game over screen
Go forth in peace.
Edit - Just read something about Steph dropping the "Levesque" name but in the same article they had office salaries for last year. Not surprised that Dunn makes more than HHH considering how long he has been there, but was surprised at how MUCH more.
*Vince McMahon, Chairman of the Board and CEO
* Kevin Dunn, Executive Vice President, Television Production
* George Barrios, Chief Financial Officer
* Michelle Wilson, Chief Marketing Officer
* Paul Levesque (Triple H), Executive Vice President, Talent
- Here is the list of straight salaries for 2012:
* Vince McMahon, $1.1 million
* Dunn, $800,000
* Barrios, $575,000
* Wilson, $575,000
* Levesque, $500,000
I do often wonder if their shows would be any better if they got a fresh producer, rather than having that ass-kissing buck-toothed geek (credit: Jim Cornette) in there.