I've gone ahead and changed a few things that you guys pointed out.
1) There is now only ONE search bar (sorry about that)
2) All prices default to Canadian dollars now with the option of viewing prices in US Dollars, Euros, British Pounds, etc.
3) I am now focusing on getting all the items listed as text only and then will be adding in pictures later on.
4) I fixed some of the misspelled words that you pointed out (can't believe I typed BARGIN...that's what I get for doing the updates on my iPhone on the bus lol).
What I'm working on now that should be fixed in the next hour:
1) Updating the shipping options so that items like the Weighted Companion Cube don't totally throw off the shipping amount.
2) Removing (temporarily until I figure out what I'm going to do about it) the option of paying with Paypal and keeping the only option Money Order (though of course you can checkout and then contact me on there or on CAG to let me know you want to pay by Paypal). Again, this is because for me toa ccept payments on my business account, especially from Canada where there's also a cross-border fee, I'd be paying about 5% per transaction. That totally would negate any of the savings I'd be giving you guys, so I have to figure out something ^_^
3) I'm going to make the opening text with a VERY clear signup button =P darn templates.
I'll be sure to keep you posted. Please keep your suggestions coming!