Originally Posted by popeye
something tells me that this is a bad thing, i don't know what, but i keep saying to myself that this will add more competition to gamestop. and sticken it to the folks at gamestop is never a bad idea.
+ No need to deal with annoying GameStop employees and customers
+ No need to drive out and wait in lines with a backpack full of stuff only to get low returns
- Need to spend money on packaging and shipping it out
- Takes time to get money back
- Trade in Values are about the same as GameStop (for the most part)
- Not that many games that you can trade in right now
- Can simply sell the games yourself on Amazon Marketplace (like i do) at a much better rate
IMO, it might sound nice and make it harder for GameStop to compete, but I'd rather not do any business with GameStop (never did any business with GameStop for about a year or 2 now), buy my games normally on Amazon, sell games and stuff on Amazon normally and get more money back...
This isn't that surprising as Toys R Us (to my understanding) is owned by Amazon.