Spent way too much time lurking on the Steam holiday sale thread. Here goes:
1) What one Steam purchase you made during this sale are you the most pleased with? Why?
So far it's Torchlight, but that could change in a few months. Honorable mention to Left 4 Dead. Picked it up a couple weeks prior, but I didn't play it until gifting a copy.
2) What one Steam purchase from this sale are you least pleased with? Why?
None. When your impulse buys are BioShock and Mass Effect...
3) Are there any daily deals you regret not purchasing?
No, not really. Prey almost doesn't count because I would have purchased it if the CD keys hadn't run out.
4) How much did you spend on this sale? (Estimates are fine.)
$50, but I easily could have doubled this.
5) What will you do differently next year?
Spend less time on CAG and more time gaming. Ok, screw it - I'll probably read every post again.
6) What game would you most like to see on Steam?
Caesar II, III, or IV
7) What would you pay for it?
$2, $3.50, and $5, respectively.
8) Does this guy work for Steam, or what?
These aren't the Steam games you're looking for?
9) Where's his hair?
King's Bounty blew his mind, literally.