Originally Posted by SHC-Gamer
If there is a kind soul out there that could help us out; we are trying to research this issue if possible in greater detail. My online team has asked me these questions:
1. Did they push the paypal button on the shopping cart (before entering shipping address) or after the shipping address on the billing page?
2. Were they going through checkout as a guest shopper or do they have a kmart.com account?
3. Have they recently changed their source of funding (credit card or checking account) with PayPal?
4. What browser are they using?
5. Are they trying to buy anything else or just the game?
I finally had success with FF13 PS3 getting into my cart, but once I try to checkout by using the Paypal button on the shopping cart, it would update and say that the title is no longer available for shipping. I tried this as a guest and logged in with my email. I tried this in the latest versions of both Firefox and IE. And no, my payment methods haven't changed. Just trying to buy the game for now, since I figured the discounted shipping didn't apply to other items.
I also only tried to buy FF13, it's possible other games will allow you to purchase them, and so forth. But I never got past the shopping cart screen.