Originally Posted by Ryuukishi
NeoGAF poster claiming to be an EA PR person says some stuff about Mass Effect 3
Purportedly based on demo reels making the rounds at EA. No earth-shattering revelations, but he does make some interesting claims:
- Squadmates from ME1/2 will return (but he backpedals when pressed for details)
- The game is currently in a playable state from start to finish
- Gameplay footage would "drop jaws," and he mentions seeing the Reapers rendered in-engine
Legitimate or not, seeing that guy's posts reinforces two things for me:
1. This is going to be the longest year of my life.
2. It's almost time for me to unsubscribe to this thread, find that underground bunker I've been looking for, and lock myself in (with my PC and 360, and copies of ME1 and ME2) until ME3's release date.