So I've been reading that the 1155 mobos are not going to be out till late April at best. It makes me think I should just stick with a 950 and get it now. While the 3d work I will be doing can take advantage of the power I don't know if the difference is big enough for me to wait that long. .
Any thoughts from those more in the know and possibly one who is also 3D rendering?
EDIT: I may just go get the 2500k from Micro Center for 180 and it preforms just under the 2600. Get the mobo later maybe.
Last edited by basilofbkrst; 02-05-2011 at 06:17 PM..