Megazell's Free And Legal PC Games List! 13,684+ Games! (Windows, Mac and Linux)
View Single Post
04-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Bronx
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Theme: Science Fiction
"Overpopulous" is a game about space colonization.
Mengolia is overpopulated.
Major advancements were made in interstellar traveling to colonize other planets.
Today is the day the first manned shuttle will leave your planet in search of a new home.
But, oblivious to everyone, the shuttle is upside down.
And then it propels the whole planet through space.
You can still colonize though - at the speed of light!
How to play:
- Press the SPACE key to blast off!
- Use the A, D, left or right directional arrows to steer your ship.
- Crash into a planet to colonize it.
- If a colonized planet crashes into an empty planet, it colonizes it and starting a Combo counter.
- Crashing into planets and satellites (natural and artificial) fill your Blast Off meter, allowing you to use it again once it's complete.
- When hit, artificial satellites and spaceships release astronauts that can be picked up to start a Colonization Multiplier.
- You can stack Colonization Multipliers until you hit an empty planet.
- Avoid the Sun!
- Be a sport and post your Best Time and Score.
OS: Windows XP or higher
CPU: 900 Mhz
Memory: 32 Mb
Video: 32 Mb
No Heavy Download Needed - Browser Based -
--> Click Here! <--
For The Full List Of 'Free And Legal PC Games.'
Megazell's Free and Legal PC Games Thread!
Currently @ 11,000 PC games and growing!
Last edited by Megazell; 01-24-2013 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Megazell