XBLA - Nin2 Jump - 400 Points - Now available! Proceeds go to charity
Japanese developer Cave is branching out from 2D shooters with this action platformer. It costs 400 Points/$5 and all proceeds through June will go to the Red Cross.
Originally Posted by Joystiq
Nin2-Jump sees an agile little ninja jumping and swinging through a seemingly hand-illustrated shadow play, viewed by a young audience (depicted as silhouettes in the foreground) that visibly delights in his actions. The two-dimensional hero, dubbed "Nin Ja," can hook his chain onto objects to propel himself through the air or damage enemies, and can gather scrolls throughout the game's 50 stages to empower a destructive dash.
- YOKODUNA 10 - Cleared World 4 in Adventure Mode.
- NAMAKURA 40 - Cleared World 5 in Adventure Mode. (1)
- SAKURA 10 - Renewed World 1 Time within 5'10"000.
- FUJIYAMA 10 - Cleared World 1 in Adventure Mode.
- MENDOU 10 - Cleared World 2 in Adventure Mode.
- OIDEYASU 10 - Cleared World 3 in Adventure Mode.
- NAZUNA 10 - Renewed World 5 Time within 5'40"000.
- Gather round all CAVE-kun. 40 - Collected all hidden CAVE-kun in Adventure Mode.
- CHOUNOYOUNIMAI HACHINOYOUNISASU 30 - Survived over 3 minutes in Score Attack Mode.
- ASAGAO 10 - Renewed World 2 Time within 4'05"000.
- SAZANKA 10 - Renewed World 3 Time within 3'45"000.
- HIIRAGI 10 - Renewed World 4 Time within 3'40"000.
Last edited by eastx; 04-28-2011 at 12:28 AM..