Figured I'd bump this with actual news and all.
Under Defeat HD PAL release confirmed (US release inevitable?)
This is from Rising Star Games official press release for all of the games still coming out in 2012.
RSG's 2012 Nintendo 3DS line-up includes:
RSG's Autumn 2012 PAL line-up:
- Shifting World – Invert the world to best the levels. Based on the incredibly popular SHIFT series played by over 20m players worldwide, Shifting World takes the monochrome style and 2D gameplay to another dimension and adapts the famous gameplay to full 3D.
- Girls’ Fashion Shoot – The glitz and glamour of the fashion world accessible for Girls will fill their busy schedules with photo-shoots, magazine editing and shopping. Packed full with features and gameplay, Girls’ Fashion Shoot creates endless hours of fun.
- Virtue’s Last Reward – Follow-up to 2010’s award-winning puzzle adventure Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. Virtue’s Last Reward is full of conspiracies, huge plot twists, amazing characters, and so much more. With multiple different possible endings Virtue’s last reward will continue to thrill and surprise right to the finish.
- Super Black Bass – The leading fishing game returns to brill-iances, using the Nintendo 3DS technology to create the biggest and best fishing simulator to-date.
· Shifting World (3DS) – September
· Jewel Master: Cradle of Egypt 2 (DS) – October
· Girls’ Fashion Shoot (3DS) – October
· Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition (360/PS3) – October
· Virtue’s Last Reward (3DS/Vita) - November
· Super Black Bass (3DS) – November
Accoring to the guys over at Shumps forum, this is a pretty good port, not 100% perfect, but very good.
Edit: Taking a quick peek at some of their comments talking about this news, they mention, that on Rising Star's website it only has a mention of the 360 version, considering that's the version that is buggy (JPN release) and both are virtually identical, I cannot see why Rising Star would not release both versions, unless they don't have a good PS3 distribution platform in place. So time till tell.