Originally Posted by bvharris
- 0:06 - I like all my highlight packages to open with 10 seconds of field goal coverage. You should work for Sportscenter.
- 0:25 - That sack was super dumb on my part, since two guys were wide open. No idea what pressure I felt to move that far out of the pocket.
- 0:38 - Hey, that's the new play I put in when I realized Decker wasn't getting the ball enough!
- 0:52 - Go home Von Miller, you're drunk.
- 1:05 - Champ: "Take that, Madden league ageists. I still got moves."
- 1:19 - Hey, that's the new play I put in when I realized Decker wasn't getting the ball enough! Oh... Guess I need a new Decker play.
- 1:25 - I hate these plays. Witness Von Miller fall not once but twice.
- 1:34 - Demaryius Thomas would have scored easily. Damn you slow VJax!
- 1:45 - Julius Thomas catches that and scores. I miss him.
- 1:51 - I see what happened now. Jason McCourty got schooled. My mistake here was actually changing what I usually do in that situation. Usually I'd drop Williams in a yellow there, but I'd blitzed with Mays instead. McCourty had to do it on his own and couldn't.
- 2:03 - Nope.
- 2:09 - Funny, McCluster never caught a ball in traffic when I had him. That was McCourty again btw. Now it should be obvious why I went to such lengths to keep him off of Platt last game. No soup for you, Jason.
- 2:15 - I'll take it.
- 2:21 - Darren McFadden is expedient.
Fun game in hindsight. And really dude, not a single highlight of me stealing Jamaal Charles' milk money all game? Come on!
The next time I play a safety in man coverage on a dangerous TE will be the first. Champ is almost always on the TE in my base defense. I'm not sure that guy was entirely open, but I agree that's a less risky throw if it's a LB or safety on him.
I can't switch what order the clips play in unless I export to iMovie, which I'm way too lazy to do. That was the longest FG I've ever hit so I had to put it in there. And yeah, should've had more of your defense in there. Weren't any big plays where Charles lost a ton of yards, but definitely something I should have highlighted. At 1:51, Butler's release is a 45, no idea how that happened.
Also, Talib has turned into a bum this year. I went and got him because Routt would get beat once or twice a game. Last year it worked out. This year Talib can't cover to save his life, I should've traded his ass to Miami.