This search bar is a powerful tool for navigating CAG. You can use it to find the lowest prices on games, trade-in values, search members, forum and blog topics, and much more.
After searching for a game title, click the icon to pop-up a window with pricing information.
After typing in what you are looking for, you can filter your results by clicking on one of the tabs that pops up from the top of the search bar.
Looking for a game on a specific platform? Type in the platform name with the title!
Example: guitar hero 360
You don't need to click a pop-up tab to filter results. Just type what you are looking for right into the search bar.
Example: gears of war prices
Example: ninjatown review
|11-17-2009, 01:15 PM||#1|
FS/FO: Super Mario RPG CIB, Boxed Orange N64, Watermelon N64 Console-Only, Much More!
I need to clear some stuff out asap. Everything is cleaned and has been tested unless otherwise noted. Please note that these have been acquired from a variety of folks, and so the conditions and what is included vary greatly; please pay attention to the description of each for more information. Feel free to ask if you need more information!
If it doesn't have a price, make me an offer or just ask what I want for it! I will be putting prices on everything soon, but haven't had time yet.
Here's what I've got:
Baseball (with box, significant wear/creasing to box, plus tear on inside tab of top)
Bases Loaded II Second Season (CIB, missing styrofoam, moderate wear/creasing to box)
Caveman Games (with manual)
Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers (with manual)
Dragon Warrior (with box & manual, significant creasing and one tear in box)
Friday the 13th (with manual)
Gauntlet (with manual)
Golf (CIB missing styrofoam, significant creasing to box)
Ice Hockey (CIB missing styrofoam, significant wear/creasing to box)
The Little Mermaid (cart only)
Mega Man 3 (cart only)
Millipede (with box, significant wear to box)
Ninja Gaiden (with manual)
Pro Wrestling (with box, significant wear/creasing to box)
Sesame Street 1 2 3 (cart only)
Sesame Street A B C (cart only)
Spy vs. Spy (with manual)
Super C (with manual)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (with manual)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (CIB, significant crease and a few scratches on front of box)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game (with manual including Pizza Hut coupon)
Tetris (licensed version, with manual)
Twin Eagle (with manual)
Werewolf (with manual)
Wireless Akklaim "Remote Controller"
Final Fantasy Map & Manual/Booklet (moderate wear on edges)
Mega Man 5 manual (fold on front cover)
King Arthur's World (cart only, very dirty exterior and tear on back label)
King of Dragons CIB (everything is very crisp including box, but box does have a few significant creases) - $100 PENDING OUT
Super Mario RPG CIB (box shows significant wear, manual and cart are great) - $90
CIB Funtastic Orange "Fire" N64 System! - $Offer (corners exhibit some denting/wear, does not have plastic bags or majority of paperwork)
Watermelon Console (console only)
Smoke Grey Controller - $15
Kirby's Epic Yarn SEALED - $16
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey (cart only)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (CIB) (box has one significant crease)
The Legend of Zelda NES Classics (cart only)
Pokemon Soul Silver CIB, SEALED (fantastic condition) - $25
Sega Game Gear:
Desert Speedtrap Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote (CIB) (Some wear, minor creasing) -
Console w/ two controllers
Official MK3 Fighter's Kompanion
Game Pro Street Fighter II Strategy Guide
Super Mario Bros. 3 Nintendo Power - $
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Nintendo Power Player's Guide - $50
If you're looking to trade, I'm looking particularly Persona 1 LE and Persona 3 LE for the PSP. Feel free to try me, though!
Last edited by PlayableMoogle; 04-15-2013 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Pictures added!
|11-17-2009, 03:39 PM||#3|
1) They're cool as a cucumber - the world is always ending or half-ended, and even on the brink of annihilataion, they dance, talk their usual line of smack, sell items for petty cash, and go on with their mail-courier duties like nothing has changed.
2) There aren't enough playable ones - Square gives us a dynamite pc in Mog with FF III/VI, and then they pull the rug out from beneath our feet and deny ever giving us another playable moogle in the main line of FF games! That crap just makes the need for playable moogles that must greater.
3) Mog - he danced, survived the end of the world, saw his species wiped out, carried a trident, and stood in the middle of the screen at the beginning of each battle just because he wanted attention.
4) They're a less-respected FF tradition! Everyone goes on and on about yellow birds that run fast and occasionally come in a different color, and we don't know what we'd do without Cid, but the moogles just keep rolling right along, totally content to stay in the background of each game. Believe you me, if they disappeared, THEN people would talk. It's just a lack of appreciation, if you ask me.
5) Different appearances - every world of FF has a different spin on what moogles look like, and none (even the kind-of-weird Ivalice moogles) look less than awesome. No arms? Rabbit ears? Ears upside-down, small, or large? It doesn't hurt that they've always got the wings and pom-pom, of course.
6) There is no six.
7) Wings - they're a freaking bear with wings (usually). Wings make everything better. For proof, look no further than tampons. Taboo, unmentioned, and then - BAM! - wings, and they're all over TV. Wings make everything better.
8) Optimal terrestrial means of transportation - FF VII showed us that if you need a rough-and-tumble means of getting a scrawny and/or suboptimal creature around the varied terrain of a life-sustaining planet, your go-to modus operandi is the moogle body.
Does this help?
|11-17-2009, 03:39 PM||#4|
what the hell is a moogle, bump
edit: oh ok.
|11-17-2009, 03:41 PM||#5|
|11-17-2009, 11:37 PM||#8|