*A little attached to this, due to them being my exact team.
Most NIB, but boxes have damage or fading.
Outdated info, will update in future.
Starcraft II - $21 shipped, $16 for code
Hyperdimension Neptunia LE (sealed) - $120 shipped
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion CE (no coin) - $15 shipped
Blazing Souls Accelate (complete) - $10 shipped
Crimson Gem Saga (complete) - $20 shipped
Death Jr II (complete) - ???
Half Minute Hero (complete, replacement UMD shell) - $7 shipped
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky LE (used, box in poor condition) - $20 shipped
Persona Limited Edition (complete) - $35 shipped
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (complete) - $12 shipped
Ys Seven (complete) - $12 shipped
Z.H.P. (complete) - $25 shipped
Sony M2 Micro 4GB - $6 shipped
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo UK steelbook (sealed) - $35 shipped
Batman Arkham City Catwoman code x3
Bulletstorm online pass
Darkess II bonus content
Dragon Age II online pass x2
Dragon Age II armor
Saints Row the Third Season Pass
Sims 3 Pets online pass
Sims 3 Pets 10 Exclusive Breeds
Soul Calibur V Danpierre code
SSX online pass
Fable III Channeler and Crystal Tattoo set (rare?)
Soul Calibur V Danpierre code
SSX online pass
Dissidia 012 Knight of the Twin Moon
Team Fortress 2 Righteous Bison Indivisible Particle Smasher
Assassin's Creed Revelations online code (forgot if it's 360 or PS3)
Brave code (for movie)
Xbox wired controllers x2
Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
Growlanser (both delux editions)
Legacy of Ys I&II (with CD/outer box)
Legends of Pegasus
(ps)Threads of Fate
(ps)Discworld II: Mortality Bytes! (manual only)
Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone (manual only)
Shining Force Neo (manual only)
Lunar: Dragon Song (manual only)
Batman Animated V4 (sealed or like new)
Last edited by elessar123; 02-02-2013 at 12:55 AM..
First lowball bids:
dv8mad approved! Even though he called me a Toostie Pop (which I actually love!)
NO NUMBER-ONLY BIDS! I don't need it, but it's courteous for people you're outbidding. From this moment on, number-only bids will be skipped at my discretion, so don't be an ass and bid $1000 with a number bid, cause then I'll hold you to it .
RULES (slightly modified from dv8's):
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any lowball item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $0.50, no $0.10 or $0.01 bids!
4) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
5) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
6) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
7) Shipment before payment is not an option. Payment would be protected under Paypal, but please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.
Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (US time) on 2-8-2010 or possibly even very early (US time) on 2-9-2010. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
I do not like sniping. I also do not like sorting through 75 last minute bids to find out the winners and make an extra $10. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!
If you win one item, shipping is $3.50. Each additional item will be $1, unless extra shipping is required (noted at auction start).
* If you end up paying significantly more than actual shipping costs, I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than a few bucks difference. If priority flat rate is cheaper, then that rate can be used instead. Believe me, I don't like paying $3 for a $5 game either.
The following form of payment is accepted.
~ Amazon Payments - PREFERED
~ Amazon Gift Cards - Prefered over Paypal
~ Paypal (non-gifted ONLY, feel free to cover the Paypal fees, but is not required)
*added 20 minutes after start* Additional rules I forgot to put:
8. No number-only bids. This is unfair to people you're outbidding.
9. Additional shipping items will be either priority mail box or actual shipping costs, depending on cost
Start Date: Midnight EST January 30 / 9PM PST January 29
End Date: Monday, February 8 between 6:30pm-7:30pm PST (9:30-10:30 EST)
Bids updated to post #312:
Fun stuff (hopefully):
Items with are designated as freebies unless someone bids at least $1.50 on it, which are at a higher minimum price ONLY to encourage that they remain freebies. Think of it as my having bid $1 on it already to give away. However, no freebies will be added if freebies run out due to bids or the guide below. The priority for freebies are as followed:
Top three bidders get automatic freebies.
Every $50 spent.
Two random winners.
Every $25 spent. **if there are enough freebies for this, then this replaces every $50 spent, instead of stacking
Every $20 spent. **if there are enough freebies for this, then this replaces every $25 spent, instead of stacking
Quality of items are to the best of my opinion; sealed is factory sealed, unless otherwise noted. Pictures and clarification can be provided upon request. Pictures of almost everything located at http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/album.php?u=203904 until I get a chance to link them.
1. Blacksite Areal 51 (sealed, stickered) - $8.50 - Danxx777
2. Bourne Conspiracy (sealed, stickered) - $7.50 - eeriedude
3. Command and Conquer 3 (sealed, stickered, outside says it comes with 48-hour live code) - $5.00 - Snuckles
4. Devil May Cry 4 (everything 5/10, writing on disc but not toooo noticeable) - $6.00 - sagecooker
5. Enemy Territories: Quake Wars (sealed, stickered) - $5.00 - sagecooker
6. Far Cry 2 (manual looks great, disc multiple light scratches 5.5/10, writing on disc) - $5.50 - telepathy
7. Fracture (sealed) - $4.50 - Danxx777
8. Grand Theft Auto IV (mint) - $7.00 - sixghost
9. Perfect Dark Zero (Front plastic of case a little damaged, manual a little bent, disc 9/10) - $2.50 - kobberbean
10. Prince of Persia (sealed, stickered, writing on shrinkwrap) - $8.50 - Sito
11. Project Gotham Racing 4 (mint, bought new and played once) - $4.00 - blackdog60
12. Saints Row 2 (generic case, manual and disc good condition 8/10) - $8.00 - sagecooker
13. Viking (sealed, stickered) - $4.00 - Snuckles
14. Wheelman (sealed) - $11.00 - jputahraptor
15. Dragon Age: Origins (sealed) - $31.00 - XxSmityxX
16. Folklore (disc only, 9.5/10) - $10.00 - SirSavesAlot
17. Haze (sealed, stickered, shrinkwrap a little torn at top) - $6.50 - Ace!
18. Hellboy (case 8/10, manual 6/10, disc 9/10 but has writing on it) - $2.50 - Chairman_LMAO
19. Metal Gear Solid IV (case 7.5/10, manual 5/10 and bent, disc 9/10, not for resale veresion) - $15.50 - XxSmityxX
20. Resistance: Fall of Man (case 2/10 plastic holding cover-art heat warped but art seems ok, manual a little bent here and there 5.5/10, disc 9/10) - $10.50 - XxSmityxX
21. Saints Row 2 (generic case, manual and disc 9/10) - $7.50 - DigitalNerd
22. Spiderman 3 Collector's Edition (case residue and small warps 7/10, manual and disc 8.5/10) - $9.00 - DigitalNerd
23. Mercury Meltdown Revolution (mint, 9.5+/10 everything) - $3.50 - Squarehard
24. Super Paper Mario (mint, 9.5+/10 everything) - $25.00 - ZxT Vendetta
25. Dynasty Warrior: Strikeforce (sealed, has a plastic thing stuck to shrinkwrap to hang in store) - $7.50 - Squarehard
26. Gradius Collection (9.5+/10 everything) - $6.00 - Squarehard
27. Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade (no manual, case 8.5/10, back of umd scratched up but actual media is fine) - $1.00 - Banjora
28. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (sealed) - $15.50 - jputahraptor
29. Henny Hatsworth (sealed) - $16.50 - saetia
30. Luminous Arc (some warpage in back of case, otherwise mint) - $10.00 - telepathy
31. Soul Bubbles (sealed) - $4.00 - jputahraptor
32. .hack//MUTATION (case shows age 6/10, manual 9/10, game disc 9/10, anime disc 8/10) - $11.00 - jputahraptor
33. Arc the Lad: End of Darkness (disc only, 9/10) - $1.00 - xgrimx
34. Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection (DMC is mint, DMC2&3 are sealed) - $25.00 - Big_Baybee
35. God of War II (GH, case slight warping 8/10, corner of manual damaged 7.5/10, both discs 10/10) - $2.00 - DigitalNerd
36. Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII (sealed) - $7.00 - jputahraptor
37. Fatal Frame (case shows age 8/10, manual and disc 9.5/10) - $21.00 - RedGamer
38. BeyBlade: Let it Rip! (some writing on case, but 9/10 everything) - $1.50 - telepathy
39. Metal Gear Solid VR Missions (case cracked with writing, manual 8/10, disc 7.5/10) - $2.00 - jputahraptor
40. Monster Rancher 2 (case has some writing, otherwise 9/10 everything) - $11.00 - telepathy
41. Oddworld Abe's Oddysee (disc only, never tried, 4/10)
42. Thousand Arms (disc 1 only, scratched but reads fine 3.5/10) - $1.50 - bjstucker
43. Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories (writing on case but 9/10, disc has lots of scuffs 7/10) - $2.00 - telepathy
44. Age of Wonders (mint) - $1.00 - dfg
45. Animal Agents (mint)
46. D!Match 150 Doom Deathmatch levels from Wizard Works (no manual, 7/10 disc, 8/10 case)
47. Diablo Battle Chest (opened but never played) - $8.00 - saetia
48. Escape the Museum (mint) [additional shipping applies]
49. Lord of the Rings Online (unopened) [additional shipping applies]
50. Lord of the Rings Online (unopened) [additional shipping applies]
51. Shattered Steel (case and manual 9/10, disc has ring scuffs 7/10)
52. Virtual Fighter 2 (scuffs on disc 7/10 but installed when I last touched it ~2 years ago)
53. The Legend of Robin Hood! MS-DOS! 3.5"! VGA/EGA/TANDY Sold Separately! Found it at a used book store a few years ago, box is pretty big though. [additional shipping applies]
54. Xbox Live 12+1 Month Suscription (can pm code) - $33.50 - Fac3man
55. DualShock 3 controller (sealed) [additional shipping applies] - $31.00 - DigitalNerd
56. Tekken 5 Box + Stick + special game case (box is good condition with gamestop sticker on it, stick is fully functional, used for maybe 15-25 hours, the game case is mint) [additional shipping applies] - $26.00 - mcginnis
57. Yu-Gi-Oh! DualShock 2 controller - $1.00 - Snapps
58. Purple GameCube (requires repairs with controller connection, comes with controller) [additional shipping applies] - $1.00 - nhatkthanh
59. Final Fantasy Crisis Core pre-order UMD case - $2.00 - ZxT Vendetta
60. Fable II manual
61. Farcry II manual
62. Metal Gear Solid 4 manual
63. Trauma Center: New Blood manual
Gaming Guides [additional shipping applies]
64. Animal Crossing City Folk (sealed) - $1.00 - fwbweux
65. Bourne Conspiracy
66. Donkey Kong Country 2 Diddy's Kong Quest - $4.00 - backseatdog
67. God of War Chains of Olympus - $1.00 - token2k6
68. Haze (sealed) - $3 - AndrewsAwesome4
69. The Police Quest Casebook Second Edition
70. Shadow of the Xel'Naga [additional shipping applies]
71. The Big Hit (???)
72. Final Fantasy: Advent Children (???)
73. 300 - $1.00 - DigitalNerd
74. Appleseed Ex Machina steelbook (sealed) [additional shipping applies] - $8.00 - blackdog60
75. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (mint)
76. Inuyasha Special Limited Edition (sealed) [additional shipping applies] - $4.50 - ansomatica
77. Looney Tunes Shorts V2 (sealed) - $2.50 - fwbweux
78. Looney Tunes Spotlight Collection V2 (sealed) - $2.50 - fwbweux
79. Josie and the Pussycats (sealed)
80. Nip/Tuck S2 (sealed) [additional shipping applies] - $1.00 - chanster
81. Princess Bride 2001 (mint) - $1.00 - telepathy
82. Sleeping Beauty 2001 (sealed)
83. xxxHoLIC vol. 2 (sealed) - $2.00 - blackdog60
84. Green Lantern: First Flight (mint) - $6.50 - sweetja713
85. Watchmen: Black Freighter (sealed) - $7.00 - fwbweux
86. Watchmen: Motion Comics (sealed) - $4.00 - MrNEWZ
92. Higurashi V4 (unread, accidentally bought 2) - $1.50 - Snapps
93. Tramps Like Us v1
94. Tramps Like Us v2
95. Trigun color manga v1 (unread) - $1.50 - Sito
96. Trigun color manga v2 (unread) - $1.50 - Sito
97. Sega GameGear case [additional shipping required]
98. Sega Genesis (model MK-1631) bundle with Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Aladdin, Tazmania, and 2 controllers (turned on the last it was used) [additional shipping required] - $11.00 - tourchared_dragon
99. Sony PS1 with 1 official and 1 generic controller (turned on the last it was used) [additional shipping required]
100. Gameboy with a pinball game! Yes, the old ones. GF's name is on it. (turned on the last it was used) [additional shipping required] - $6.50 - eeriedude
101. Family Feud for SNES (complete, afaik, but bottom of box is crushed) [additional shipping required] - $1.00 - leftwing1018
102. 5 Newtype magazines (May 2004, Nov 2004, Nov 2003, Jan 2003, Dec 2002) [additional shipping required]
103. Xbox 360 wired headset (came with our Xbox 360 Pro, used a total of an hour max) - $2.50 - ansomatica
First lowball totals:
elessar123's first lowball
IS NOW OVER! THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!
Enjoy BioShock II for me!
Both my Amazon and Paypal account are
If you can cover the fees, please do, and use the http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm to do so. However, I'll eat the fees if not. Or you can use Amazon payments and avoid it altogether!
Please choose from the following items:
I know the list isn't great, but... I did add some, which I said I wouldn't do.
Arc the Lad (disc only) DigitalNerd Shattered Steel
Virtual Fighter 2 Shadow of the Xel'naga RedGamer? (umd)The Big Hit (umd)Final Fantasy: Advent Chidlren XxSmityxX Fable 2 manual blackdog60
Far Cry 2 manual
Trauma Center: New Blood manual Misato gashapon (additional shipping may apply) blackdog60
Tramps Like Us v1 (additional shipping may apply)
Tramps Like Us v2 (additional shipping may apply)
Payments and addresses received for 7 people. One (T_T) packed and ready to go, and it's time for bed. Freebies will be first come, first serve until I get a chance to send out PMs to the ones who qualify. In hindsight, I should have gotten a postal scale or food scale for this. Hopefully Target will have a cheap one so it'll help speed it up.
If you want me to ship priority mail flat rate box because you don't have a total, let me know. Otherwise, I don't think I can make a trip to the post office until Friday, but I should be able to get all the shipping costs Friday, and if you can pay by Friday night / Monday morning, I can make another trip to the post office Saturday and drop everything off.
If it's small enough (under 13 oz or 1 game), I should be able to send it the day after payment's received. Also, if you have 30+ ratings and no total due to shipping costs, you have the option of paying for the merchandise first, then reimburse me for shipping after I ship it. But let me know if you're going to do this.
24. Super Paper Mario - $25.00
59. Final Fantasy CC UMD Case - $2.00
Second ultimate lowball info Update 9/8/10: Most things have shipped, and feedback left for just about everyone. Didn't have too much to do today for once, despite getting home at 6:30PM lol.
icon means feedback left. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. I will leave feedback probably Friday. Just dropped my family off at the airport an hour ago, so I'm getting on with the updating and packaging.
I had most things packed the night before they came, but I hadn't had a chance to check payments and print out labels and stop by the post office. I will make a trip tomorrow with everything I possibly can.