This search bar is a powerful tool for navigating CAG. You can use it to find the lowest prices on games, trade-in values, search members, forum and blog topics, and much more.
After searching for a game title, click the icon to pop-up a window with pricing information.
After typing in what you are looking for, you can filter your results by clicking on one of the tabs that pops up from the top of the search bar.
Looking for a game on a specific platform? Type in the platform name with the title!
Example: guitar hero 360
You don't need to click a pop-up tab to filter results. Just type what you are looking for right into the search bar.
Example: gears of war prices
Example: ninjatown review
|02-17-2012, 07:01 PM||#1|
Selling Battlefied 3 on PS3, Shadow of the Colossus on PS2, iPods, N64 games - PayPal
Hi and thank you very much for looking! As stated in the title, I am selling a game and both of my iPods, as I've been selling a lot of personal items lately due to being unemployed as well as starting an MBA program in the fall. It's quite difficult steadily draining my savings just to pay for rent, insurance, and other bills. Unfortunately for now I can't share an apartment nor live with my family as I live alone in this country.
This is my first time posting in this section, so far all but one of my items have sold on e-Bay or Amazon, with the CAG-sold item coming in the form of a Blu-Ray movie (for which I received positive feedback for prompt shipment and good communication). Here's my e-Bay account so you can see my feedback there: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...serid=guimengo
Here's a link to my original selling thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=310335
Now on to my items ! Prices include First Class shipping with tracking :
- Logitech MOMO Racing Force Feedback Wheel in excellent, like new condition. Used for less than 5 hours but it doesn't come in its original box as I moved : $80. - SOLD on Amazon, $93.99.
- 30GB 5th Generation Black iPod Video in good condition despite several fine marks (especially in the back), comes with original like new box and package with a CD (I think it's iTunes, I never opened it). Headphone and USB cable not included, those were terrible back in the day : $50 but negotiable.
- iPod Touch 32GB 2nd generation in pristine condition with protective layer+cover, original little box with headphones, like new (with engraving that isn't visible under cover) : $150 - negotiable!
Nintendo 64 cartridge only
- Star Fox 64 for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $8.00. SOLD
- F1 World Grand Prix for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $9.00.
- Nascar 99 for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $7.00.
- Crusin' USA for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $8.00.
- All Star Baseball 99 for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $5.50.
- FIFA 99 for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $8.75.
- Pokémon Stadium 1 for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $7.00.
- Pokémon Stadium 2 special golden cartridge for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $8.00.
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for the PS3, original Game of the Year box, excellent condition : $13.50.
- MLB 09 The Show for PS3, the 2nd best MLB game (2nd to 2011) like new condition : $6.49.
- Shadow of the Colossus for the PS2, original black label release in like new condition : $12.00.
As I said before, the prices include shipping and tracking. I ship through USPS and if I am able to I ship the very same day. Usually USPS takes 3 business days for me, sometimes 4. Lastly but VERY important: Please PM me or post here before sending payment through PayPal, this way I can make sure I don't sell an item twice and also I can keep proper track of everything. Please also remember to write your correct shipping information!
Thank you very, very much for looking and hopefully helping me out. I've been reading CAG since mid 2009 and joined in October of 2010. This site has helped me save money on my purchases, which were scarce and few when I had a job, but now being unemployed and with all of my expenses to just exist I have resorted to this.
iPods, PS2, PS3, N64 games, etc: Here
Last edited by Guimengo; 05-14-2012 at 05:54 PM..
|04-08-2012, 10:12 AM||#15|