Give me this man's name!

thekeybladewars

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
There's this guy on CNN or FOXNEWS that hosts this "Red eye" session late at night and this guy talks about britney spears, of course, and then jumps to something really serious like the war in iraq, while managing to keep a straight face. He has an outlandish, girl attitude that it's almost...gay and has these guest hosts that are probably smarter than he is.

Who is that annoying retard? I need a name for that goofy face...

There's this guy on CNN or FOXNEWS that hosts this "Red eye" session late at night and this guy talks about britney spears, of course, and then jumps to something really serious like the war in iraq, while managing to keep a straight face. He has an outlandish, girl attitude that it's almost...gay and has these guest hosts that are probably smarter than he is.

I just saw this show for the first time the other day. Not much to say other than, "Holy Hell. This might be the worst thing on TV."

The word gay never comes to mind when I see him. I think he just always looks like he's using about 85% of his resources to hold in a wicked crap. This would, of course, also explain why he seems to be operating on roughly 15% of the brainpower of most adults.

bread's done
Back