Anyone play Eve Online?

dafoomie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I played for about a month last year, put it down until a month or two ago. Finally got up to a battlecruiser but I keep getting podkilled everywhere I go. I don't think I can advance any further in the newb corp... Anybody here still play this game?

Sup dafoomie

Left the game a few months ago. Was pretty busy working and a backlog of games to go through. Realized I did not miss it. Really could not enjoy it much myself.

I felt the same way last February when I left, but I got back into it. Until Elite 4 comes about (hopefully), theres nothing else like it.

I may go back in the future. They just need to fix some things to keep it interesting. Hopefully their exploration and invention system turns out good.

I think I'll ask again, does anyone play this game? I'm looking for a 0.0 corp to join but I only have 4m SP, and I'd rather play with people I know.

[quote name='dafoomie']I think I'll ask again, does anyone play this game? I'm looking for a 0.0 corp to join but I only have 4m SP, and I'd rather play with people I know.[/quote]

I play this game and am in a 0.0 corp, we'd probably recruit you too. However, I'm still on hiatus for school but I'll be back soon.

What do you guys like doing most in it?

[quote name='c0rnpwn']I play this game and am in a 0.0 corp, we'd probably recruit you too. However, I'm still on hiatus for school but I'll be back soon.

What do you guys like doing most in it?[/QUOTE]
I've mostly been doing level 4 missions for a while, looking to get into 0.0 ratting soon. Eventually I'd like to go into PvP but my character is a long way away from that point.

I've mostly been in Minmatar space, right now I'm running a Tempest.

bread's done
Back