Feedback
1 (100%)
went to my local target at got/seen for xb360:
nba 2k7:$19.99
nba live 07:$19.99
ncaa 07:$19.99
nhl 07:$19.99
madden 07:$19.99
guy that works there said there on sale for the next few weeks,that it was a temp price drop.

[quote name='depascal22']Where's your local Target? It always helps if you give the location to help other CAGs.[/quote]goshen, indiana

[quote name='depascal22']Where's your local Target? It always helps if you give the location to help other CAGs.[/QUOTE]

Amen .

Not to sound ungrateful, but might I recommend the title:

Xbox 360 '07 Sports titles for $20 @ Target

instead ?

Maybe save some non-360, non-sports folks some time...

[quote name='pookninja']went to my local target at got/seen for xb360:
nba 2k7:$19.99
nba live 07:$19.99
ncaa 07:$19.99
nhl 07:$19.99
madden 07:$19.99
guy that works there said there on sale for the next few weeks,that it was a temp price drop.[/quote]

OP, would these drops you've seen occuring at Targets with the smaller display cases? I checked the one near me and they were marked at $29.99 as a temporary price drop, but these are also the places who did not clearance out DOAX2 and the other games since they have more space for games.

Thanks again to the OP!

Novato, CA Target had all the mentioned games on sale. I've been waiting for a drop on NBA 2K7, so I went ahead and picked that up.

[quote name='ananag112']Sports games are a good way to earn achievement points (if you are into that thing).[/quote]

I like achievement points, but I prefer playing games that I actually enjoy to get them..

My buddy went to a Target somewhere in the Bay Area and they still charged him $30 for Madden 07. Knowing him, he went to a Target in Oakland or Alameda.

I picked up NBA 2K7 it was marked down to $19.99 NBA 2K7 the graphics seem worse then the Xbox version of last years game to me. All players are bulky and the messed up some of the faces really bad. I think NBA 07 was $29.99. Didn't see Madden or other games. I only wanted NBA 2K7 so wasn't looking for any other games that closely.

[quote name='kevzik']These are all universal drops! check amazon, bb, cc ,wm...[/quote]

Amazon - $29.99
Best Buy - $29.99
Walmart.com - $37.28
Circuit City - $39.99

How is this universal ?....

Picked up NBA 2k7 360 last night. Was marked $39.99 on the shelf. Scanned $19.99 as stated in OP.

[quote name='goldeneye64']I picked up NBA 2K7 it was marked down to $19.99 NBA 2K7 the graphics seem worse then the Xbox version of last years game to me. All players are bulky and the messed up some of the faces really bad. I think NBA 07 was $29.99. Didn't see Madden or other games. I only wanted NBA 2K7 so wasn't looking for any other games that closely.[/quote]

Just a mention for people thinking about going with one of the two NBA games now that we're late in this year's cycle, NBA 07 is an absolutely terrible game. The presentation is great, some of the extras are very cool (live ESPN radio is the background to the menus), but the gameplay is atrocious.

I'd wanna get Live for the All-Star Weekend, though. Anyone else ring them up for $20? They're all marked $30 here with only NBA2K7 marked at $20.

At another Target in ATL none were marked, but NBA2k7 was 19.99. Anyone know if NHL2k7 is included in this drop? By the way, sports games drop when the new versions are about to come out, but this is much more severe (see MLB2k6 @ 30) and earlier than normal.

Thanks OP. Got NBA 2k7 for $19.99, been waiting for it to drop since my last copy was cracked when I took it out of the case :D

[quote name='nyprimus4']Where is MLB 2k7?[/quote]

Being as we're still towards the beginning of the baseball season, it will probably be a few months before it drops.

[quote name='lawdood']Being as we're still towards the beginning of the baseball season, it will probably be a few months before it drops.[/QUOTE]

I really hope that he was joking. Methinks he was.

Thought I would let everyone know , I was in Target today and got LEGO Star Wars II (The Original Trilogy) XBox 360 at target in denver, The price in the case was $49.99 but it rang up $19.99. ;) I don't know if it has been posted, but for those who did not know like myself it was a good find! May The Force be with you all! /Unjust.....

There were a couple copies of NCAA March Madness 07, NBA Live 07, and a single copy of Madden 07 at the Target in White Plains, NY.

bread's done
Back