Hot Dog Eating record back on US soil! Joey Chestnut eats 59!

VanillaGorilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
*In best Happy Gilmore voice* Uh oh, looks like Joey learned how to eat....

HE'S COMING FOR YOUR TITLE KOBAYASHI!

wiener-wars.jpg

[quote name='Thongsy']Can we have a link to prove this. And who cares anyways, competative eating is not a sport.[/QUOTE]

Neither is NASCAR, and yet people still eat hot dogs while watching that. Which brings me to the real point here: Fah!

[quote name='Thongsy'] And who cares anyways, competative eating is not a sport.[/QUOTE]

As one who held the record for two years on the donut-on-a-string eating contest, I disagree.

BTW: It was middle school, nearly 20 years ago, so I can't really comment of the current state of affairs.

[quote name='Thongsy']Can we have a link to prove this. And who cares anyways, competative eating is not a sport.[/quote]

I don't follow... you ask for a link and then say who cares?

[quote name='Thongsy']Can we have a link to prove this. And who cares anyways, competative eating is not a sport.[/QUOTE]
Not in the USA, but in Japan they turned it into one. Those dudes are buff as hell.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I don't follow... you ask for a link and then say who cares?[/quote]
He wants hot links, with ketchup!

[quote name='LiquidNight']Stephen Colbert just got up and did this, while waving a flag :rofl:.[/quote]
Damn I need cable again. Only for the Daily Show and the Colbert Report.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Yes, because Joey Chestnut, pictured on Page 1, is obviously morbidly obese...[/quote]
Not saying he himself was obese BUT it does not serve as a model for others to follow.

VG, maybe you should take a crack at that title. I mean you do like eating at Little Cesars. Anyone that can eat that crap is definalty a contender.:lol:

[quote name='CappyCobra']Not saying he himself was obese BUT it does not serve as a model for others to follow.

VG, maybe you should take a crack at that title. I mean you do like eating at Little Cesars. Anyone that can eat that crap is definalty a contender.:lol:[/quote]99% of all fat people would fail to eat even 5 or more hot dogs. In these contests, having a lot of body fat only hurts your chances, since it can keep your stomache from growing to huge size.

The most of any 1 item I've eaten was 41 Chicken McNuggets back in December of 05.

I once put 20 grapes in my mouth.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']99% of all fat people would fail to eat even 5 or more hot dogs. In these contests, having a lot of body fat only hurts your chances, since it can keep your stomache from growing to huge size.

The most of any 1 item I've eaten was 41 Chicken McNuggets back in December of 05.[/quote]

[quote name='CappyCobra']Not saying he himself was obese BUT it does not serve as a model for others to follow.[/QUOTE]

The last record holder

takerukobayashiab2005gn5.jpg

[quote name='CappyCobra']VG, maybe you should take a crack at that title. I mean you do like eating at Little Cesars. Anyone that can eat that crap is definalty a contender.:lol:[/QUOTE]

I can't believe that VG hasn't accepted this challenge yet. Come on VG... we need some amusement something to cheer for around here.

[quote name='dopa345']Just for kicks, that's about 14,750 calories, 767 g of fat, 26 grams of sodium.[/QUOTE]

Party pooper. ;)

[quote name='dopa345']Just for kicks, that's about 14,750 calories, 767 g of fat, 26 grams of sodium.[/quote]Just for kicks, the top Competitive eaters get more women, and make more money, than you ever will.

I cant believe that someone would willingly eat hotdogs o_O. Unless they were jew dogs, those are pretty good.

[quote name='Magehart']I cant believe that someone would willingly eat hotdogs o_O. Unless they were jew dogs, those are pretty good.[/quote]A Nathans hot dog is a hell of a lot better than the Bar-S or Corn King hot dogs most schlubs usually eat.

You know, this is the only title that I don't mind Americans losing at. I am a teacher and we take the kids out to the local pool for a reward. I can't tell you how scary its to see how FAT our students are. The boys have titties bigger than most of the female faculty. This kids are 8 - 11 years old.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']A Nathans hot dog is a hell of a lot better than the Bar-S or Corn King hot dogs most schlubs usually eat.[/QUOTE]

Your also forgetting the tons of local/regional hot dogs.

bread's done
Back