Jump Ultimate Stars NDS

rcx4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey guys,

Do you know where I can buy Jump Ultimate Stars for the Nintendo DS. I've heard nothing but good things about the game [except for the fact that it's all in Japanese] and I see it priced for $50 dollars.

I'm hoping to find the game for less than $40 dollars.

Thanks in advance.

rcx4

The cheapest I've seen it is $39.99 over at Play-Asia.

You'd have to get very lucky to find it for under $40.

How much of this game will I be completely confused by (as I don't read a like of Japanese)? And I'm sure this is a stupid question, but there isn't an english setting on it anywhere, is there?

No there's no English option. As for the Japanese stuff, once you play the game while looking at a FAQ, you'll eventually start learning enough things to navigate your way through the game without getting confused all the time.

If you use Genroh's FAQ over at GameFAQs, you will be COMPLETELY set, I used it, and I have completed the game, I know all of the menus and game mechanics, and I have all of the best fighters :)

USE IT!

It's very simple and straight forward, all you need a FAQ for is to figure out the Mission Objectives that need to be cleared.

It doesn't take long to figure out what each menu does, etc.

[quote name='WiiNet']How much of this game will I be completely confused by (as I don't read a like of Japanese)? And I'm sure this is a stupid question, but there isn't an english setting on it anywhere, is there?[/quote]

Sorry had so say it. Doesn't appear you have a grasp on English. What does "I don't read a like of Japanese" mean.

J/K I know you ment lick.

Man, I've been looking at this game for a while, but I still don't want to spend $40 on a DS game... Is it really worth 40 some bucks?

I have a used complete copy i'd sell for $33 shipped ($34 paypal) if anyone wants it. Been playing the Bleach DS imports and havent been touching this lately.

[quote name='Brian9824']I have a used complete copy i'd sell for $33 shipped ($34 paypal) if anyone wants it. Been playing the Bleach DS imports and havent been touching this lately.[/QUOTE]

Man, I hope you let rcx4 have the first crack at that since they are the one that started the thread. :)

[quote name='PrarieD0G']but it says 100% guaranteed to be official...[/quote]

Well, never fully trust eBay sellers from Hong Kong, its Pirate Heaven over there...

Plus, you'd do a fellow CAG good by buying it from him :)

Yeah, I'm still not sure whether to trust it...

Plus, someone got to him before me, so I guess it'll be HongKong for me, lol. Still... I hate even paying $30 for a DS game because I'm so used to getting good deals for like $15 on eBay.... I don't know what I'm going to do. I've been spending a lot on games lately. There's too many good deals, haha!

I sent rcx4 a message. I really don't care who buys it. It's a fun game i've just swamped with Bleach for DS and the My-Hime game I imported for the psp and havent touched it in a long time.

It's a great game. Well worth the $50 I paid for it when I first got it.

[quote name='jousley']Man, I hope you let rcx4 have the first crack at that since they are the one that started the thread. :)[/quote]

He did PM me, Thanks.

I just saw the link for the $33 dollar Jump Ultimate Stars game at Ebay.. I think I'll bite on that one.

I also checked the seller's feedback; he looks trustworthy enough.

update1: Crap, item was ended with 'buy it now'..
update2: Oh, the seller has 2 more, woo hoo!

[quote name='Brian9824']I sent rcx4 a message. I really don't care who buys it. It's a fun game i've just swamped with Bleach for DS and the My-Hime game I imported for the psp and havent touched it in a long time.

It's a great game. Well worth the $50 I paid for it when I first got it.[/quote]

Quick Question: Which do you prefer? Jump Ultimate Stars or Bleach DS?

Jump Ultimate Stars.

I paid $50.00 for both, and don't regret it for a second. Both games are easily the best games the DS has to offer, as well as Ouendan.

bread's done
Back