Will DSL work for XBox Live?

aaronmills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I live out in the country where cable internet isn't an option. Dial-up is too slow and satellite internet is too expensive, but they just added DSL to my area.

Does anyone here know what a good speed is for playing online games over XBOX Live would be? I've seen options for 1.5 MB DL speeds all the way to 6 MB DL speeds.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello? Any Speed of DSL will work on Xbox Live. It all depends on how much you would like to pay a month. As you could probably see the better the connection the higher the price. Go with the one thats best priced in your price range. If you can afford the higher 6MB connection go for it. You'll have an advantage over people with slower connections.

I knew all DSL connections would work, but pretty much just needed some input so that's why I dumbed-down the title.

Thanks for lettin' me know guys. I'll probably go with a 1.5 MB speed and if, for some reason, I notice some lag I can always bump it up.

I thought this was asking if you could use the DS Lite on Xbox Live, to which I was going to point and laugh.

...I'm so dumb.

[quote name='yukine']I thought this was asking if you could use the DS Lite on Xbox Live, to which I was going to point and laugh.

...I'm so dumb.[/QUOTE]

I so dumb too! I thought the same exact thing. :D

bread's done
Back