DS Lite- Edmonton only

Ogrekiller

CAG Veteran
I live in Edmonton and I want to buy a ds lite only.
Do you guys know wheres the cheapest place to buy one?
Oh, and I dont want anny game bundles, just the ds lite only.
I only have a budget of $120 CAD

This is for deals you find and want to share with others. It's also for American deals. Check the Canadian sub-forum for more deals. I can tell you there are no DS Lites sold in stores for $120 at the moment though. $150 is cheapest you'll currently find.

I think wal-mart is $144.
Dell Canada is $149, but it comes with a free copy of Brain Age, or for $159 with NSMB. Flipping the game would bring your cost down, and I think dell has free shipping.

~S

Check out Super Flea Market, 12011 111 Avenue NW (close to Kingsway Mall.) I bought a new but opened black DS lite (meaning not a single scratch or fingerprint on the system) for $100. It's the one game vendor near the front doors.

Check out Super Flea Market, 12011 111 Avenue NW (close to Kingsway Mall.) I bought a new but opened black DS lite (meaning not a single scratch or fingerprint on the system) for $100. It's the one game vendor near the front doors.

That guys is awesome. Home of the cheap xbox360 games in the city. It's always best to check him out for new games first. Usually best price in town.

bread's done
Back