My eBay Deal Of The Year

[quote name='Demolition Man']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=250137740340

Two floor level Police tickets for $48 after shipping that were worth over $500 = HELL YEAH![/QUOTE]

best of luck and hope you get them. I won some smackdown tickets cheap and they came 2 weeks after the event LOL

i did get some nickleback tickets for like 16 bucks that would cost 80... the seats did sort of suck but for 16 bucks couldnt pass it up..... and hopefully dont dont get a drunk guy sitting behind you : )

LOL I like this

Don't miss your chance to see this show live and up close with a great view of the stage. Please check the seating chart for an the view from these great seats

Ummm row 44 isnt that close to the stage is it ? I would rather had section 118 row 1 then floor row 44 . Im shocked at some concerts why people by floor seats even if they are farer away from the stage then sections that are off the floor but closer to the stage (then again off the floor is mostly where the dunk dudes hang out )

let us know how good of a show it is

[quote name='slidecage']best of luck and hope you get them. I won some smackdown tickets cheap and they came 2 weeks after the event LOL[/quote]

Jeez. If there was ever a situation to say "owned."

[quote name='Kendro']Jeez. If there was ever a situation to say "owned."[/QUOTE]

i was lucky and got a good ebay person, they said they forgot all about their auction and went out of town , sent me my money back and told me to keep the unused tickets as a GIFT LOL .... at least i didnt have to file a dispute

[quote name='slidecage']i was lucky and got a good ebay person, they said they forgot all about their auction and went out of town , sent me my money back and told me to keep the unused tickets as a GIFT LOL .... at least i didnt have to file a dispute[/QUOTE]

At least it worked out.

Unfortunately, most of the reviews for this tour have been "meh". Congrats on the deal, that's going to be huge if you decide to resell them.

[quote name='JJSP']Unfortunately, most of the reviews for this tour have been "meh". Congrats on the deal, that's going to be huge if you decide to resell them.[/QUOTE]

I don't plan on reselling them since as of right now eBay is overflooded with tickets. I've been looking forward to this reunion for a LONG time anyways so getting even row 44 seats at the XCel is nice based off of my row 25 one I had for Roger Waters.

Tho if I had a choice.... I'd go see Roger again over The Police. :bouncy:

Hilarious since I sold one of my RZ presale codes for one of those concerts for more than you spent on the actual tickets. :lol:

[quote name='botticus']Hilarious since I sold one of my RZ presale codes for one of those concerts for more than you spent on the actual tickets. :lol:[/quote]

Me too! I sold one RZ presale code for $100 (which was a bit on the low side I found out) a few months ago. I sold another one a few weeks ago for like $15. Those were good days.

You could be in the last row of the Xcel, and still see the stage perfectly...

I saw the Police at Bonnaroo, and they were pretty fantastic, I would have gone to the show at the X but unfortunatly im out of town, and then I found out about Bonnaroo so I got the best of both worlds

[quote name='botticus']Hilarious since I sold one of my RZ presale codes for one of those concerts for more than you spent on the actual tickets. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same here :lol: The person I sold them to told me that he was buying the tickets to resale on ebay. I sold mine for the Tampa show IIRC $80.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Me too! I sold one RZ presale code for $100 (which was a bit on the low side I found out) a few months ago. I sold another one a few weeks ago for like $15. Those were good days.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I totally missed out on selling the codes. :whistle2:(

I think you're all missing the real gem here, that slidecage just ADMITTED TO VOLUNTARILY GOING TO A NICKELBACK CONCERT.

The end.

[quote name='jer7583']I think you're all missing the real gem here, that slidecage just ADMITTED TO VOLUNTARILY GOING TO A NICKELBACK CONCERT.

The end.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that and LOL'd

[quote name='jer7583']I think you're all missing the real gem here, that slidecage just ADMITTED TO VOLUNTARILY GOING TO A NICKELBACK CONCERT.

The end.[/quote]
I didn't notice! Lets all have a laugh!

Whahahahahhahahahhahahha... haha.

WTF... 1 smashing pumpkines ticket cost more then that!( 55 to be exact but they are headling a fest so i do get to see more then one band )

The end.[/QUOTE]

LOL nothing was on tv that night. Also for that cheap of a price couldnt pass it up to get out of the house.

The end.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a douche.

I don't even know what Nickelback is so I totally don't get the joke :oops:.

Anyway, could someone explain this RZ code thing to me? How did that work? RZ = Reward Zone? :lol:

[quote name='io']I don't even know what Nickelback is so I totally don't get the joke :oops:.[/QUOTE]

Nickleback is an awful awful AWFUL "band" if you even call them one. And the lead singer looks like a clone of Jerry Lynn... except that Jerry Lynn has more talent in his pinky finger than this dope will ever have.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYQI2csHv0[/media]

bread's done
Back