Wrestling DVD's FT / FS...(Please Take!)

I know second topics are shunned upon, but I really need to get rid of these things. As most of you know the whole Chris Benoit thing, these have CB matches on them and I don't want them in my house. It was a hard decision but they have to go. The linked eBay auctions aren't mine, but the cover of the DVD's because alot of them are forgettable :p Prices are shipped, OBO.

Wrestling DVD's:

WWF Wrestlemania X-Seven - This is the one I most regret but I must. Looking for about $30 OBO. The discs work, and the second disk is in mint wheres the first one has little "specs" on it, probably just needs to be cleaned up!

WWF Summerslam 2000 - $10

The Rise and Fall of ECW - $10

Also have Scarface for Wii ;).

-Thanks!

Talk about a hard decision man...I've such a mark that I couldn't even possibly get rid of anything that I didn't have a duplicate of :whistle2:#

hmm, I'm interested in the ECW DVD. I'd love to get the WWF - WrestleMania X-Seven but I dont think I can justify spending that, I might just pick up the Anthology

The Anthology is nice, and you get 4 more Wrestlemanias alongside it, but the biggest problem with that is that they blur the WWF logo which can be annoying to some people, but it didn't really bother me...and now I'll shut up before I end up bumping Boston's thread to the moon :shock:

bread's done
Back