Maybe the RNC should just start meeting at the RestStop Men's Room

Trancendental

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Arrest Clouds Idaho Senator's Future
By MATTHEW DALY

WASHINGTON - Idaho Sen. Larry Craig, who has voted against gay marriage and opposes extending special protections to gay and lesbian crime victims, finds his political future in doubt after pleading guilty to misdemeanor charges stemming from complaints of lewd conduct in a men's room.
Roll Call, citing the report, said Sgt. Dave Karsnia made the arrest after an encounter in which he was seated in a stall next to a stall occupied by Craig. Karsnia described Craig tapping his foot, which Karsnia said he "recognized as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct."
Roll Call quoted the Aug. 8 police report as saying that Craig had handed the arresting officer a business card that identified him as a member of the Senate.
"What do you think about that?" Craig is alleged to have said, according to the report.
Craig said in a statement issued by his office Monday that he was not involved in any inappropriate conduct.
"At the time of this incident, I complained to the police that they were misconstruing my actions," he said. "I should have had the advice of counsel in resolving this matter. In hindsight, I should not have pled guilty. I was trying to handle this matter myself quickly and expeditiously."

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/08/28/ap4059405.html

:lol:

This is great, Republicans are so.....how should I say it....GAY!

"2008-2012 Executive branch, here we cum!" -Republicans
"2008-2012 Executive branch, here we come!" - Democrats

bread's done
Back