Amazon DOTD - Two Worlds $39.99

This does not bode well for the future price of the game given this one is fairly new. I imagine this will hit $20 fairly fast.

Coupled with my own personal (re)view of the game ("It Stinks!") and the piles of them that I have seen at various retailers, I have to agree it will be knocking on the $19.99 price point faster than All Star Football.

...priced about $30 above its true value. I was a victom of the pre-orer hype and bought the collector's edition of this piece of crap. I quickly traded it into gamerush who gave me 2/3 of my investment back. Trust me....if you are considering buying this game, rent it first, you will thank me later....

I said for weeks before launch that this will be a $20 game in record time. When they finish making it then it might be half-way decent

This game definitely has a LOT of problems, but if you like western style rpg's, it's decent. It might have the worse voice acting and script I've ever heard, and the framerate is awful. The gameplay is somewhere between Diablo and Oblivion, but not as good as either of those. At launch the online modes were so laggy I couldn't play them, so I can't comment on that. With that said, I really like it. Wait for the price to drop, but rpg fans should definitely check it out. And stick with it for a few hours, you're going to want to set it on fire when you first start playing.

This was not a fun game. If you are thinking about playing it just go back an play oblivion again or download one of the oblivion expansions.

bread's done
Back