The great Wii game hunt: 4 games, but only one 3 for 2 deal...

Talduras

CAG Veteran
(Note: Games that deals are sought for underlined below).

So, a recent conundrum has occurred. After finding out I could use Smash Bros. Brawl for the Toys 'R Us "buy 2 get 1 free" deal, that left me with a total of 4 games I'd want. Among Brawl, there's Mario Galaxy, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and Metroid Prime 3. The basic idea is I'm going to have to delay getting one of these games and get the rest with the deal. That's hard... but I can manage it if I have to...

But, there's a possible way to make this easier. This is the week of Black Friday, something which many people capitalize on, gamers included (one year I got Tales of Symphonia on GC for $23.99, normally $50 at that time, at Target ^_^ ).

So, to cut to the chase, for the three games mentioned above, are their any Black Friday deals going on for any of those? I know of the one for Mario Galaxy (Circuit City for $35), but in true cheap form I'm looking for anything $30 or below... which I can only imagine that Prime 3 is the only game that has that chance.

Is there any deals out there for these games?

If you bought 3 game from the TRU sale... it would run before taxes 100 bucks... or 33.33 per game... you are balking at spending an extra 1.67 for the mario game in essence

You should have bought mario last week and used the 25 GC from TRU (or Best buy) to use on the 3 games you'd pick up from the B2G1 sale, your total cost then would have been 125 before taxes (or 31.25 per game)

[quote name='zman73']If you bought 3 game from the TRU sale... it would run before taxes 100 bucks... or 33.33 per game... you are balking at spending an extra 1.67 for the mario game in essence

You should have bought mario last week and used the 25 GC from TRU (or Best buy) to use on the 3 games you'd pick up from the B2G1 sale, your total cost then would have been 125 before taxes (or 31.25 per game)[/QUOTE]

Tried that. They were sold out the day after release (Tuesday), which was the only day I could go down there.

And yes, I know I'm all worked up over a few measly dollars, but I normally buy console games for $20 (the sweet-spot price), so... technically the 3 for 2 deal in itself is outside my normal range of buying habits, but that's exactly how badly I want SSB Brawl (and a few other good games besides).

I'll probably just pick three and wait for the remaining game to drop. I've been able to wait in the past, so this would be nothing new.

bread's done
Back