Best way to sell a sealed copy of Mass Effect?

erehwon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I won a copy of Mass Effect from the Sci Fi giveaway. The company messed up though and sent me regular edition instead of the LE. I contacted them, but I doubt I'll hear anything. I'll probably wait a few days to hear from them. I actually bought a copy of the LE since I figured I wasn't going to win one.

So, I was wondering what is the best way to sell the copy I just received? I could use the money. It would probably get put towards a 360 so I can actually play my LE version.

[quote name='Persona7']Ebay...Do not trade it in at gamestop or any place.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping to avoid ebay, but I guess I'll have to. I definitely wouldn't trade it at gamestop. I know they'd rip me off.

If you're planning on buying something for or a 360 from Walmart I'd just return it there and get full price in store credit to use later. Craigslist is always good also.

[quote name='Cheapoly']If you're planning on buying something for or a 360 from Walmart I'd just return it there and get full price in store credit to use later. Craigslist is always good also.[/quote]

Can we please have at least a day go by that some does not suggest return fraud?

[quote name='Dragon_Master']Can we please have at least a day go by that some does not suggest return fraud?[/QUOTE]

That was one thing I was not planning on doing. I have no interest in fraud and I need cash.

[quote name='erehwon']I was hoping to avoid ebay, but I guess I'll have to. I definitely wouldn't trade it at gamestop. I know they'd rip me off.[/quote]You do not like ebay? :cry:

[quote name='Persona7']You do not like ebay? :cry:[/QUOTE]
No, I just think it can be a pain sometimes.

Right now, I'm thinking if I want to sell it or should I just trade it here. I could use the money, but it would probably be easier to trade it for somethings that I want.

bread's done
Back