Which New Releases Will You Buy?

I'll be getting Apollo Justice after it hits $20 or so. I just can't bring myself to pay full price for it when Phoenix isn't the main character.

I'm waiting for more reviews of DQ Swords, but the outlook isn't too great so far. Skipping Ace Attorney because I couldn't care less about Apollo Justice. I still need to play PW3 anyway.

Waiting for a sale/price drop on Apollo Justice, so nothing. Probably nothing until Okami in March.

On a side note, I did rent Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements. Conclusion after 2 hours: CRAP. PURE CRAP. I was hoping for a decent linear Oblivion clone after enjoying the demo, but no. I wish I could delete the one 5 point achievement that I earned. :cry:

[quote name='captainfrizo']I won't be purchasing a new release until RS: Vegas 2 comes out.[/QUOTE]

Me too... Already got it pre-ordered and paid with trade-in credit. The last one occupied about five months of gaming time. Also have GTA IV pre-ordered and paid, but not nearly as into that as R6V2.

Nothing on that list for me.

I'm another "nothing until GTA IV" person, but I preordered and paid for that a long time ago. I guess the next new release that I'm likely to go out and buy will be.... I don't know, maybe Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, unless it doesn't make it out until 2009.

[quote name='Scobie']Me too... Already got it pre-ordered and paid with trade-in credit. The last one occupied about five months of gaming time. Also have GTA IV pre-ordered and paid, but not nearly as into that as R6V2.[/QUOTE]

I'll be right with you on opening day. Got it pre-ordered.

[quote name='Puffa469']The next two full pricers I'm planning to get are Smash Bros, and possibly RS: Vegas 2.[/quote]

Get Vegas 2 from www.yourfree360games.com Save a bunch of money! They buy their stuff through amazon. Make an offers account so you can get even more games for free. I can't wait for Vages 2. Is Patapon coming this week or next?

[quote name='Kendal']Get Vegas 2 from www.yourfree360games.com Save a bunch of money! They buy their stuff through amazon. Make an offers account so you can get even more games for free. I can't wait for Vages 2. Is Patapon coming this week or next?[/QUOTE]
Next week.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']I'll be right with you on opening day. Got it pre-ordered.[/QUOTE]

I tend to just haunt the T-Hunt mode with some friends, which a lot of people apparently find boring, but please feel free to jump in if you see me on. We just shoot the breeze and lay waste to as much AI as possible, laughing all the way.

bread's done
Back