Stupid eBay Policy Enforcements...Several Wii & Xbox 360 Games on eBay (Under 30 Min)

jmoe316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
EDIT: So eBay let me know today (1 day before my auctions end) that 3 of my listings are against their policy because the titles had the words "Like New" in them. They've been there for the past 4 days, but they tell me now... Sucks even more because I can't even revise the listings to remove the words from the title. Plus, these items had bids and I was looking forward to selling them tomorrow. So with all that said, I want to get rid of these by tomorrow. So with that said, Gears of War, Burnout: Revenge, and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance are all for sale for the Xbox 360. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Hey guys, I found a 120GB HDD on ebay so now I am selling some games to help pay for it. I thought I'd let you know about them incase anyone is interested in these games.

Wii:
Madden 08 (Wii)

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

Xbox 360:
Burnout: Revenge (Platinum Hits) - Only played a couple hours - $25 Shipped

Amped 3

Kameo: Elements of Power

Gears of War - Only played a couple hours - $38 shipped

Crackdown

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - Only played a couple hours - $15 Shipped (Holiday 07 Bundle version. Has Forza stuff on back cover for whatever weird reason)

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks and Good Luck!

EBay is becoming a real hassle. I can't believe they say that's not allowed yet I saw a seller selling disc only games with new in the title and the description saying it is new and EBay allows that

bread's done
Back