Folklore-Folklore-and another Folklore (3 unopened for trade)

I have 3 remaining unopened copies of Folklore, would like to trade them for previous gens. RPGs or PS3 games that I don't have (I have Jericho, Resistance, NHL, and Oblivion).

If your interested pm me (cleared my box) or post here, otherwise I am going to flip them at Gamerush/BB on Monday evening.

Edit or blurays :)

check my list. You'll need to know it to get by. If ever you dont know ana cronym, they have a list of them on cagwiki (top right link)

[quote name='the_punisher']check my list. You'll need to know it to get by. If ever you dont know ana cronym, they have a list of them on cagwiki (top right link)[/quote]

yep,

btw many members have a CML icon where you can click to see their list.

DSC00708-1.jpg

*UPDATE* I am going to go brave the snow and blizzard that happened last night, and going to buy all remaining copies they have.

I would rather trade then accept paypal, ps1 rpgs, ps2 rpgs, decent wii games (no shovelware), or ps3 games I dont have (list of what I have in the OP) but if paypal is the only option the value will depend on if I can use the coupon or not. Will update again when I get back.

Just got back from target, the lady there refused to sell my any more then 4, she thought i had my own store...give me a break.

That brings the total to 5 folklores that are up for trade (minus the 2 that are already accounted for). Interested pm me.

I'm getting flooded with PMs with people asking to check their lists, if I haven't responded then I didn't see anything I am looking for, basically just PS2/PS1 rpgs and PS3 games (outside of the ones I have and sports games). I will look at other trades too but to go through all the trade lists is crazy, if you think you have a good trade pm me with it.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just got back from target, the lady there refused to sell my any more then 4, she thought i had my own store...give me a break.

That brings the total to 5 folklores that are up for trade (minus the 2 that are already accounted for). Interested pm me.[/quote]

:lol:

If irish doesn't mind, as he's getting overwhelmed with requests, I found a couple and picked them up for CAGs...Not really looking for much Trade wise (maybe Stranglehold 360...not sure), but I'd be willing to do the $22 shipped as mentioned earlier.

PM me...

bread's done
Back