Returning games that were partially bought with Reward Zone Certificates?

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
How exactly does this work? I bought R&C: Size Matters for PSP using a reward certificate and making up the rest with cash, but now I think I want to return it (it's still sealed). Do I get a gift card for the reward certificate, or is that non-refundable, leaving me stuck with the game or returning it for less than what I paid?

You get what ever cash/credit you used on the game back, like a normal return. You do not get a gift card back for reward certificates that were used. What happens is whatever Reward Zone certs were used are credited back to your reward zone account and the certificates are re-issued to you a week or so later.

[quote name='BillyBob29']What happens is whatever Reward Zone certs were used are credited back to your reward zone account and the certificates are re-issued to you a week or so later.[/quote]

Excellent, exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks!

Although, I've done this before and I did not get the rewardzone points back a week later but instead took another month+ b/c it registered like a "new" purchase and stayed pending. This has happened to me several times a while back but they may have changed this recently.

[quote name='woodcan']Although, I've done this before and I did not get the rewardzone points back a week later but instead took another month+ b/c it registered like a "new" purchase and stayed pending. This has happened to me several times a while back but they may have changed this recently.[/quote]

That's fine, as long as I eventually get them back. I was just worried I'd be out the points.

bread's done
Back