Chicken Little Wii, Buy.com, $0.49 after GCO

shadowkast

CAG Newbie
I tried to cancel my google checkout account and they sent me an offer of $10 to stay....sweet (That's $20 free I've gotten out of them) anyways was looking how to spend it to get something cheap....

http://www.buy.com/prod/chicken-little-ace-in-action/q/loc/108/202868754.html

for the price of a gumball I might grab just so the younger gamers who visit my house don't have to play No more heroes and the other games not suited for little ones.

Yeah... there aren't any achievements on the Wii and there are plenty of games in my collection that need playing so I'll pass. Can you guys really not find another game to play? Even if the game is unbelievably cheap, you can save and buy a better game later.

Please...please...stop posting w/ the Google Checkout price. Just put the price - everyone and their grandmothers know about the $10 off.

And no, I haven't had my coffee this morning yet.

[quote name='chrisnsally']Please...please...stop posting w/ the Google Checkout price. Just put the price - everyone and their grandmothers know about the $10 off.

And no, I haven't had my coffee this morning yet.[/QUOTE]

DEAR, DEAR IT WILL BE OKAY.

That GCO thing always makes me cringe too, because everyone needs to reminded it's not a real deal, every other blasted day!

But getting a game for under 50 cents in pretty laughable, more along the lines of bragging rights than a deal.

I don't know if it's sad or not sad that lately I base all my game buying decisions on whether or not it'll build up my 360 gamerscore, regardless of how juvenile the game is. Whatever. it's all gooood.:cool:

I just wanted to post the GCO thing to let people know if you threaten to cancel they will give you an additional $10 to stay....that's all

bread's done
Back