Amazon DotD: Prison Break: Season 1 [Blu-Ray] for $39.95 Shipped!

THANK YOU I have been waiting for a good price on this, and $39.99 is probably the best I am going to see for a while.

Awesome show! Would bit if I didn't have it already. Keep an eye on 3rd party sellers as well as I got this for $37 shipped NEW about 4 months ago.

I remember getting Season 1 on normal DVD for $10 in store more then a year ago. I don't know if it's worth double dipping. My gut is telling me maybe.

[quote name='Killerfocus']damn, i bought it in best buy a few weeks ago on sale for 60.
oh well......................[/quote]

Buy it from Amazon, take that sealed copy back to BB and get your money back.

anyone know what the movie/tv amazon lightning deal is?

been stuck on loading for 10 minutes and refreshing does nothing

edit: whoops it finally loaded

its office s1-3 for 47.99 with lunch bag

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']Buy it from Amazon, take that sealed copy back to BB and get your money back.[/quote]

I doubt that would work

and i dont have the receipt

If I didn't just get both seasons on regular DVD in December I'd jump on this. They were a Christmas present from my fiance so I think she'd be a little pissed if I bought the better version myself.

What time do gold box prices end? Ugh, I've been wanting to pick this up but I need to wait till my ebay auctions end in a few hours.

Very nice! Heard this series was pretty good.. It's still 100 bucks on amazon.ca.. bastards... Got myself a nice fresh copy! \\:D/
If I wouldn't need to pay the damn shipping i'd be broke... heh

[quote name='aznguyen316']how is this show? entertaining? I'm a fan of Lost and The Office.. for any ideas. haha[/quote]
I love it personally. If you like LOST you'll probably enjoy it a lot.

Anyway, got my money and the price was still 39.99, so I just ordered. Thanks OP

[quote name='Killerfocus']I doubt that would work

and i dont have the receipt[/QUOTE]

It WOULD work if you had the receipt... Ive done it on a few occasions

bread's done
Back