When will EB start taking pre-orders for DQIV: Chapters of the Chosen?

poiuiu

CAGiversary!
My wife (who plays more games than I do), has been harassing the poor EB employees via phone ever since S-E officially announced that DQIV's release date is Sep 16. We've got a bunch of trade-in credit, thanks to Haze, and she's absolutely dying to prepay for Dragon Quest IV as she is a DQ fanatic.

Just wondering if anyone here who might work for EB might know when it gets into the computer, so she stops bothering people on a daily basis. :p

[quote name='ZForce']In the US, there's already a pre order SKU for it, surprised there isn't one in Canada as well[/quote]

Do you mind telling me what it's listed under? She has had them check for "DQIV" "DQ4" "Dragon Quest" "Chapters of the Chosen" and nothing has come up... I'm wondering if it's been put under some really weird SKU, like with Etrian Odyssey 2, which was "EOII" or something equally obscure.

I think EB Canada is just slow. I went to pre-order FES as soon as it was announced but they didn't have it in their computer until a month before it was released.

bread's done
Back