Gamecrazy Buy 3 get 1 free used games $50 extra trade in credit on ps3 and xbox 360

filanime03

CAGiversary!
This is YMMV located in Gamecrazy Daly City Buy 3 Get 1 free until june 19 2008. I don't know if this is nationwide sale but on Daly City Gamecrazy it is.
Also $50 dollars extra trade in credit for any ps3 and xbox 360 consoles trade in.

This is good news since there has been rumors about the buy 2 get 1 free in gamestop. Gamecrazy usually has cheaper used games especially if you have mvp card. Let me know if u have anymore questions.

I'll be heading out to Daly City GC later this week. I was planning on buying a few ds games. Thanks for the heads up :D

Go Bay Area CAGS!
Never been to Daly City GC before, need to get there sometime. I've been in that small plaza, but never had a chance to go to the Game Crazy.

Uhh I was wondering if anyone else interested on this deal if not Imma close it down. Let me know if any other gamecrazy are having a buy 3 used games and get 1 for free. Remember last day of the deal is tommorow 6/19.

the gc down the street from my house has horrible prices.i dont see how this is a good deal.mines usually have madden 2002 for like 4 bucks. the only good deal ive ever found there was a brand new e-reader for $3.

[quote name='lakers310']the gc down the street from my house has horrible prices.i dont see how this is a good deal.mines usually have madden 2002 for like 4 bucks. the only good deal ive ever found there was a brand new e-reader for $3.[/quote]

In general, GC's used prices are better than GS, but there certainly are plenty of exceptions, and if Madden 2002 is, in fact, $4 at GC (I didn't think it was that much, but I don't know for certain), then that is one of the exceptions.

So, anyone desparately wanting to add Madden 2002 to your collection, don't get ripped off at GC, get it from GS instead. If you are looking for other games, you might want to check the prices at both stores, though.

[quote name='guessed']In general, GC's used prices are better than GS, but there certainly are plenty of exceptions, and if Madden 2002 is, in fact, $4 at GC (I didn't think it was that much, but I don't know for certain), then that is one of the exceptions.

So, anyone desparately wanting to add Madden 2002 to your collection, don't get ripped off at GC, get it from GS instead. If you are looking for other games, you might want to check the prices at both stores, though.[/quote]

well i dont know, to me GS whoops GC's butt.

[quote name='DisturbedZen']Wait, they take broken Xbox 360s?[/QUOTE]

I've traded in 2 bad 360s to gamestop now. Both would pixelate and freeze after being on for about 5 minutes. So they still turn it on to try the system out, just not long enough to notice it go bad. lol

I did this deal last week. The kicker is if you do the buy 3 get 1 free, you can't use your MVP. That kinda sucked, but I guess it was still a decent deal. *shrugs*

bread's done
Back