Iron Man - Steel Book (DVD) [FYE's Exclusive] Pre-Order - Region-Free!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Iron Man - Steel Book (DVD) [FYE's Exclusive] (Paramount)

-Walk-In-
(For those who have FYE near you)
Price:
Unknown
Reservation:
$5.00
SKU #:
Online: Not Available

-Group Buying Program-
(For those who don't have FYE near you)

If you have FYE near you, then we need your help to supports CAGer. Please check which seller you want to buy from. I recommend for those who live closer distance. For instance, buyer is from Texas but there 2 sellers, one from CA & the another one from NY. The closest distance from each other is CA. That means you get the item faster with ground shipping instead of Priority Mail.

Price:
Unknown (You pay the actual price)
Shipping:
TBA (You pay the shipping)

(iNCREDiPiNOY ships from CA)

(Morphine ships from NY)

Released Date:
September 2008

[Not Needed] Iron Man - Limited Edition [Steel Book] (U.S. Cinema Unedited Version) [DVD] (Concorde)
Region Free!
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=139524691&pf_rd_i=301128

Price for Euro: €22.95 ($35.58)
Price for US: €19.29 ($29.91) (You Pay the actual cost)
Standard Shipping: $21.71 (8-12 Days) (I'll pay for the shipping all in once)
Shipping: TBA (You pay for the shipping)
Release Date: October 1, 2008 (September 30, 2008 is our Estimated Shipping Date)

Google Translate
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.de%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2FB00189AYJO%2Fref%3Ds9subs_c3_at1-rfc_p%3Fpf_rd_m%3DA3JWKAKR8XB7XF%26pf_rd_s%3Dcenter-3%26pf_rd_r%3D1TYMYQX0DQ36RWGHNZ8X%26pf_rd_t%3D101%26pf_rd_p%3D139524691%26pf_rd_i%3D301128&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=de&sl=es&tl=en&tl=en

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I might have missed it in your post, but why is there a list ready for screen names?
Do we have to order through you or something?

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get the US blu-ray for less than $30 at release...what's the advantage of this? Just a metal case?

He is taking names of people that want in on ordering the Steelbook LE of Ironman from the German Amazon. By ordering 10 copies at once, everyone saves on shipping. Then, once it ships and he has it, he ships it to you for a more reasonable $5 or whatever it is, versus the $15-20 you'd pay if everyone ordered separately from Amazon.de

I'm tentatively in for this one, I just want to see what the cover looks like and to make sure the features aren't crap compared to the US version before I commit 100% but $30 ain't that bad for a Steelbook of Iron Man.

[quote name='graf1k']He is taking names of people that want in on ordering the Steelbook LE of Ironman from the German Amazon. By ordering 10 copies at once, everyone saves on shipping. Then, once it ships and he has it, he ships it to you for a more reasonable $5 or whatever it is, versus the $15-20 you'd pay if everyone ordered separately from Amazon.de

I'm tentatively in for this one, I just want to see what the cover looks like and to make sure the features aren't crap compared to the US version before I commit 100% but $30 ain't that bad for a Steelbook of Iron Man.[/quote]

gotcha! thanks for clarifying.

Will the limited edition steelbook be released here too?

I've seen pre-orders for a Limited Edition in the US but no mention yet of packaging. I wouldn't count on it though as most films have different distributor in Europe so the packaging and extras aren't uniform across all regions.

I'd be surprised if thy didn't do a steelbook for this, considering the character and everything.

Maybe a gold/titanium alloy book.:lol:

Just get the steelbook from FYE, it is confirmed
Ok for all those that are still unsure about FYE Iron Man steelbook, I can CONFIRM that yes, there will be an FYE exclusive Iron Man steelbook coming out September/October (exact date not sure yet).

Here is the FYE Iron Man Steelbook

SKU: 400258700071
$5.00

If anyone has issues with their local FYE, tell them to look up that SKU in the system. On your reservation receipt, it will state it is a STEELBOOK.

[quote name='Morphine']Just get the steelbook from FYE, it is confirmed[/quote]
If thats true then f__ yea!!! You should've post it at BR.com.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']If thats true then f__ yea!!! You should've post it at BR.com.[/quote]
lol, it is not a bluray, is only for dvd. Went myself to FYE, they do not have the bluray for steelbook as of now, just SD

Thanks to snausages for pic

Do you guys have a price for the steelbook? I might go in and reserve it depending on what it will cost once it comes out, speaking of which when does it come out on DVD?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Iron Man Limited Steel Book (U.S. Cinema Unedited Version) [DVD] (Concorde) Region Free!

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=139524691&pf_rd_i=301128

Price for Euro: €22.95 ($35.58)
Price for US: €19.29 ($29.91) (You Pay the actual cost)
Standard Shipping: $21.71 (8-12 Days) (I'll pay for the shipping all in once)
Shipping: TBA (You pay for the shipping)
Release Date: October 1, 2008 (September 30, 2008 is our Estimated Shipping Date)

1. Me

Google Translate
http://www.google.com/translate?u=h...=301128&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=de&sl=es&tl=en&tl=en[/quote]

Count me in iNCREDiPiNOY.

Speedy1961

cool, but i'm gonna stick with the BD release. here's hoping they do a metal case for that version too.

Hmn..would like to get it too....but just want the BD version....don't want to buy the film twice. See BD never get special treatment even though we are paying more for our version (yes umcompress data etc..).

[quote name='62t']damn i really hope that there will be a blu ray steelbook for US[/QUOTE]
That would be awesome, I'll probably get it on Blu-ray though anyway, steelbook or not

So has anyone heard anything new about a Blu-Ray steel book? I checked my Suncoast last week and they only had a listing for a DVD steel book.

sbookironmanxce5.jpg

FYE promo poster for Ironman Steelbook

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Future Shop had Blu--Ray version but sold out online.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that on their site it says Future shop is a part of the same company as BB. Think there is any chance of that coming there as well?

[quote name='erehwon']I noticed that on their site it says Future shop is a part of the same company as BB. Think there is any chance of that coming there as well?[/quote]

It's possible. Best Buy had exclusive steelbook DVDs of Grindhouse and some others so it's definitely possible. I really hope so because I'm getting sick of Canadians being the only ones to get all these sweet BD steelbooks.

[quote name='erehwon']I noticed that on their site it says Future shop is a part of the same company as BB. Think there is any chance of that coming there as well?[/quote]

Unfortunately it didn't mean anything when they released the I Am Legend bluray steelbook, and I doubt it will for Iron Man, or we would have heard something by now.

I know that there's an Iron Man head being released in the UK on HMV.

anyone happen to be interested in this one? I know it's PAL and region 2 probably, though. Maybe it will be an exclusive to some store here.

Last edited by a moderator:

[quote name='graf1k']It's possible. Best Buy had exclusive steelbook DVDs of Grindhouse and some others so it's definitely possible. I really hope so because I'm getting sick of Canadians being the only ones to get all these sweet BD steelbooks.[/quote]

Not Possible... Its T.W.E.C. Stores that will carry the Steelbook Exclusive in USA.

Sorry that your hopes and dream of possibilities of a steelbook were shattered for Bestbuy (Blame Sideshow Collectibles)..

ironmanbu5.jpg

bread's done
Back