Amazon.com: Dark Sector (360) for $26.39

Thanks for the heads up, may bite on turok if its still there later today, although i only thought that it was decent when i rented it, i got a $10 amazon gift card thats gonna burn a hole through my pocket and at 16 with a guide it almost seems worth it.

EDIT: after reading into it more its only a .pdf guide i would have much rather have had a paperback copy shipped with the game, now it makes it even more of a question as to whether or not i will bite.

Yeah wished DS would drop some more...I played the demo but cannot get past that damn chained gates...anyone know how???

Turok will fall to the magic $15 like Prey and other FPS titles in due time so I'll hold off. Dark Sector is tempting...thanks OP!

i think im going to hold out for a cheaper price for dark sector. i currently have a lot of battlefield bad company to play. and i have blue dragon, mass effect, and ninja gaiden 2 in my backlog.

[quote name='rujin']Yeah wished DS would drop some more...I played the demo but cannot get past that damn chained gates...anyone know how???[/QUOTE]
It gives you a tip right before you get there, if I remember correctly. Charge up your blade attack and release it right went the reticule turns white. Fire it at the chains. (It's been a week or so, and I didnt' care for the demo, so I don't remember exactly.)

Dark Sector is a fun game. Not a *great* game, but a rather *good* game. I think its worth it at $26 (don't have to worry about filler either). I'd bite if I hadn't already played it and traded it away.

Argh, I want to bite on both since I just got a $60 credit, from an accidental game that YF360games sent me.

The problem is that I have about 23 Xbox 360 games, and only 7 or 8 of them finished :lol::cry:

hmm Turok sounds tempting but fairly average, if it was a printed guide I would probably bite however I love me some dino action.

Turok was pretty awful, would recommend holding off for $10 - $15 at max.

Dark Sector on the other hand is well worth the money, I really enjoyed the game.

just my two cents

[quote name='neonglow']Both these games will drop again on Amazon. I think I'll wait until 1 more drop on both to bite.[/quote]

“All this has happened before, and will happen again.”

$34.99 fo da PS3 version of Dark Sector and only 26.39 fo da 360?

fuck you amazon! no deal!

nodeal727.jpg

[quote name='neonglow']Both these games will drop again on Amazon. I think I'll wait until 1 more drop on both to bite.[/quote]

Amazon also has a price guarantee for 30 days I think. Thats how I got my 120 GB hard drive cheaper when it was on DoD

Didn't this game just get released? But it is a deal of the day, tho. I can wait till I can find it on clearance for less than twenty.

bread's done
Back