Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepkyng

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
it's true.

american-flag1.jpg

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I'm sorry. THUNDAGA hit my backyard.

Stupid black mages.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

First time I've actually lol'd in quite some time

[quote name='mr ryles']your full of shit, unless you where in the clouds, you didn't get hit by thunder.[/quote]
My scars and my super powers derived from thunder say you're wrong. :nottalking:

My verbs are sitting on my porch. I suppose I should finish modding my 360...

Time to head home. I hope it doesn't take me 1.5 hours like it did yesterday. fuck traffic.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sleepkyng how long you here for?[/quote]

10 days :(

i've been here since midnight last night and i've already had steak and eggs, a hamburger, a burrito and some bourbon :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']A hamburger? :whistle2:|[/quote]

you cannot get a real hamburger in france.

you can have mcdonalds and that's it.

they just don't do hamburgers.

and goddamn it i'm going to have the biggest fucking barbecue this weekend.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']10 days :(

i've been here since midnight last night and i've already had steak and eggs, a hamburger, a burrito and some bourbon :lol:[/quote]

Why do you not live here in the states?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Mila Kunis is probably the only reason to see that movie.

I watch That 70s Show daily just to :drool: over her. :drool:[/quote]

In American Psycho 2, she has these skin tight jogging pants :drool:...that's as far as I got...that movie sucked too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why do you not live here in the states?[/quote]

I like my job in france and i like paris a lot. there's a lot of things that you can't get here like the cheeses and wines and pastries.

Also, i can always live in America, but this was an opportunity to work in France, which is usually hard to come by. I don't have to support anyone but myself right now so i figured why not.

also, Moroccan / Egyptian / Tunisian girls speaking french = :drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='DT778']Damn it's been awhile since I've played Max Payne, does he fight demons in the game?[/quote]

i was trying to remember that too :lol:

ah bullet time...

[quote name='tiredfornow']Who the hell wants a Max Payne movie? Just give me Mila Kunis nude. :drool:

Max Payne 3 = Stranglehold :cool:[/quote]

I'd love to see her nude :drool:

Stranglehold sucked...guess I didn't miss anything.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']I like my job in france and i like paris a lot. there's a lot of things that you can't get here like the cheeses and wines and pastries.

Also, i can always live in America, but this was an opportunity to work in France, which is usually hard to come by. I don't have to support anyone but myself right now so i figured why not.

also, Moroccan / Egyptian / Tunisian girls speaking french = :drool::drool::drool:[/quote]

I see.

[quote name='Maklershed']You're not missing anything LinkinLogs. You should get Uncharted though if you want something like Max Payne but awesome.[/quote]

Good. I borrowed Uncharted from a friend weeks ago, I gotta get through it and return it :oops:

[quote name='zewone']Who the hell wants a Max Payne movie? Just give me Max Payne 3. :drool:[/quote]
I'm sure the developers will work on that right after they finish Alan Wake . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back